Darkwing Duck

BigNorm

Original Poster
Why isn't there a Darkwing Duck attraction in ToonTown in DL or ToonTown Fair at WDW? Darkwing was one of the greatest Disney Afternoon shows of all time. He should have his own attraction at one of the parks. :cry:

Also, does Darkwing still make appearences in the Magic Kingdom? Has anyone seen him lately? If you so, could you let me know where I could find him next time I'm there?

Rocknrollergrl

hmm i haven't seen him lately, the last time i did see him was at that show in toontown fair, or mickey's starland as it used to be called (i think). The name of that show escapes me though

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by Rocknrollergrl
hmm i haven't seen him lately, the last time i did see him was at that show in toontown fair, or mickey's starland as it used to be called (i think). The name of that show escapes me though

That show was my favorite, and I have it on video, but I cant remember the name either> :veryconfu

all_good_chic

pfff

personaly i didn't like the cartoon (found it boring) but it was way better then that other cartoon bonkers. Last time i saw duckwing duck was 2 years ago...havn't seen him since.

Tramp

This was my daughter's favorite character.......we have the Toontown show on tape also.....twice I think, maybe three times....and we have GREAT pictures of Darkwing that we took when he was appearing in the Toontown Tent either in 1999 or 2000, maybe both...I don't remember seeing him last year.

...I think he has one of the neatest, colorful costumes and is VERY photogenic...

...we also have ALL of the Darkwing TV episodes on VHS tape...

...so try the Toontown Tent for Darkwing...

Legacy

I saw Darkwing not too long ago...

Actually I made a costume for school where we had to dress up as a superhero and I chose DW (it was spirit week). I personally think its an awesome costume and I would love to see a Disney version again.

Attachments

• darkwing.jpg
    darkwing.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 155

Irrawaddy Erik

I've seen him a few times the past year every once and a while at toontown but more at MGM in front of the hat.....this pic is from MKTiggerman (hope you dont mind me posting it)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
that's him at an AK special event.. I've seen him out before at MK in Expo Hall (over 2 years ago.. no pic) and at MGM

DisneyFreak721

I saw Launchpad McQuack in the Share a Dream come true parade. As much as i liked him in Ducktales, I felt that he didn't really belong in that particular parade. He was dancing around when the finale float went by.

hallowboy11

I too saw LaunchPad in April. He was actually standing around with all the characters in front of Cinderella's Castle. I was actually quite surprised to see him there.... but probably even more surprised to see the HUGE line of children/parents waiting for pictures and autographs.

Which brings me to my next question... which I'll probably start a new thread.....

Is it just me, or do you guys think the whole "autograph" thing is a tad pointless and annoying?? I mean, I truely believe they double the wait-time to take pictures with characters. The kids take up to 5 minutes a time just to get their books and pens out. Yuckyuckyuck!

Hhehe! I really don't mean to complain all the time. I really DO love my WDW!

Don L Duck

Originally posted by BigNorm
Why isn't there a Darkwing Duck attraction in ToonTown in DL or ToonTown Fair at WDW? Darkwing was one of the greatest Disney Afternoon shows of all time. He should have his own attraction at one of the parks. :cry:

I'll tell you why cause there's only one DUCK in this town and that's me.BOY OH BOY!!!:king:

WDWspider

Hope I don't make the post stray too much, but has Gizmo Duck ever made an appearance in any of the parks? He was on Darkwing from time to time, and he was my favorite Disney Hero, followed by Darkwing.

bearboysnc

OMG too many Ducks!

Donald
Daisy
Huey
Louie
Dewey
Scrooge
Darkwing
Launchpad
Mighty

Next you're gunna wanna see the Gummi bears and the Wuzzles again.

Don L Duck

Originally posted by bearboysnc
OMG too many Ducks!

Donald
Daisy
Huey
Louie
Dewey
Scrooge
Darkwing
Launchpad
Mighty

As long as I'm on the top of the list who cares.You know there's only one and that's me, ohb yeah and my Daisy of course:lol:

Luau Cove

Before Darkwing, there are many famous Disney Ducks looking for a place: Scrooge McDuck in Ducktales is my first option; Donald doesn't have such a fantastic attraction like Goofy for example, so I guess Darkwing will have to wait for his turn...probably in 2050.

-->LUAU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom