Dark Ride based on anything for a Disney Park ( Blue Sky)

FettFan

If you guys could make a dark ride for Disney what would it be based on? What park would it be built at?

Back in the 1950s, Marc Davis dreamed up a dark ride based on Silly Symphonies. Essentially each of the different rooms took you through a different SS short.
pb3ssjl5swx31.jpg

As for where I'd put it.... in the Animation Building.

Goodbye Launch Bay; you've outlived your usefulness.

I would also finally build a proper ToonTown where you could meet classic characters like Oswald, Horace, and Clarabelle, with a revived version of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride where J. Thaddeus Toad is ToonTown's fire chief.
framed201mrtoad2.jpg

TALLYHO, TALLYHO!

Robbiem

I’d love to see the space ride once proposed for EPCOT where a ski lift type ride system was used to make you feel you were an astronaut on a jet pack flying through space.

I’d also like to see a water dark ride themed to the animated version of jungle book either in Animal kingdom or adventureland especially at DLP

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
Back in the 1950s, Marc Davis dreamed up a dark ride based on Silly Symphonies. Essentially each of the different rooms took you through a different SS short.
pb3ssjl5swx31.jpg

As for where I'd put it.... in the Animation Building.

Goodbye Launch Bay; you've outlived your usefulness.

I would also finally build a proper ToonTown where you could meet classic characters like Oswald, Horace, and Clarabelle, with a revived version of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride where J. Thaddeus Toad is ToonTown's fire chief.
framed201mrtoad2.jpg

TALLYHO, TALLYHO!
Man that would be so cool! I really wish Toontown was built at MGM Studios.

monykalyn

Moana dark ride but from Hei Hei stand point. He’s such a stupid chicken and could get in all kinds of trouble before Moana rescues him. Thinking more along lines of Snow White/ Toad type ride. Not so scary but fun. ?DHS? Lots of ways to tie in merch

jeanericuser001

I would do a VR/AR shooter based on the aliens movies. It would start with a tour of a spaceage facility only for a breakdown to happen. From there its onward into the hive, the egg chamber, the queen's prison, the escape tunnel, the escape capsule launcher, and finally a safe base to exit. Along the way you will use built in shooters to shoot anything from chest bursters, facehuggers, drones, and of course, a boss fight with the queen. To make things more interesting there will be water spray effects as well as hissing smoke indicating acid damage. After you get out you will be able to see how your score was, rank, and how many xenomorphes you killed. There will even be a special meet and greet animatronic "puppet" xenomorph encounter as well for those brave enough to get a selfie with a xenomorph.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
I would do a VR/AR shooter based on the aliens movies. It would start with a tour of a spaceage facility only for a breakdown to happen. From there its onward into the hive, the egg chamber, the queen's prison, the escape tunnel, the escape capsule launcher, and finally a safe base to exit. Along the way you will use built in shooters to shoot anything from chest bursters, facehuggers, drones, and of course, a boss fight with the queen. To make things more interesting there will be water spray effects as well as hissing smoke indicating acid damage. After you get out you will be able to see how your score was, rank, and how many xenomorphes you killed. There will even be a special meet and greet animatronic "puppet" xenomorph encounter as well for those brave enough to get a selfie with a xenomorph.
Yes! That would be amazing. I would replace Buzz and Monsters Inc with this idea in Tomorrowland.

EmFromPlanetEarth

i know it doesnt really fit tomorrowland, and i know it's kind of a old property, but i think a retheme of buzz lightyear to phineas and ferb would be kind of cool. i mean maybe they could be demonstrating at a tomorrowland expo center, and one of their inventions breaks loose and wreaks havoc. i mean, they do have the means to go to space and time travel, so whose to say they wouldnt go to the future. and also, phineas and ferb is still a very profitable show, even after it ended.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom