Dale Earnhardt Jr is currently at the Rose and Crown Pub

wdwfan4ver

You are mistaken. Dale Earnhardt Jr. is at Phoenix International raceway this weekend for the cup race tomorrow. He qualified the car matter of fact earlier today.

The only possibilities times during a NASCAR race weekend that Dale Earnhardt Jr. could go to Epcot is when Nascar is racing at Daytona International Speedway or at Homestead-Miami Speedway.

I heard in the past about NASCAR drivers and their families doing to WDW during the week before the Daytona 500. NASCAR cup teams are at Daytona International Speedway for 9 to 10 days in February including the Daytona 500. During the 9 or 10 days at Daytona Internal Speedway, there actually is time for the cup drivers for 1 or 2 days for taking their families to WDW.

Scooter

Perhaps he has finally realized that The Richard Petty Driving Experiance is the only race he can win.:lol:

Timekeeper

Original Poster
Okay, well I know this doesn't make up for it, but I have confirmed that some random guy (appears to be college age) was at F&W tonight wearing a Ghostbuster Halloween costume (with the inflatable backpack). Weird.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom