DAK- Escaped Animal

FutureCEO

Hearing several reports about an animal escaping onstage for a short while today at DAK. Anybody there today or know more?

AK_Crowd-1.jpg

draybook

Cast members who heard a "Signal 96E" (escaped animal) call go out over the Ops channel. They never heard what was loose.

While not a usual occurrence it only involves the Animal Science staff, Security and Managers when this happens. Unless someone is injured they wouldn't need any other first responders.

It's just Iger, out celebrating his extension until 2019...

radiorae

I remember at AKL, there was one kind of animal that was routinely jumping out of the fence. The CMs told me that generally, the animals know that they get fed, so when they get hungry they just jump back in! Here he/she is, one of the many times it got out.

Ha! Sneaky little bongo.

Yeah, animal escapes are usually non-issues. If anything does go down and you can't make it to an exit, head for the bathrooms! They are the only ones out of the four parks with doors (in terms of stand alone bathroom structures, anyways. Obviously the ones inside other buildings have them). And locks. All for that specific reason.

Last edited:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Ha! Sneaky little bongo.

Yeah, animal escapes are usually non-issues. If anything does go down and you can't make it to an exit, head for the bathrooms! If I remember correctly, they are the only ones out of the four parks with doors (in terms of stand alone bathroom structures, anyways. Obviously the ones inside other buildings have them). And locks. All for that specific reason.
That never seems to work in the Jurassic Park movies...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom