DAK Club33 (former Lion King dark ride thread)

DisneyOutsider

It's funny because much like Poppins in the UK this is a NO BRAINIER we shouldn't even have to theorize about a lion king ride coming should of came years ago. That being said if a project like this was to come to AK I feel like this would finally put AK on closer to a level of the other parks. I personally love AK but alot of my family/friends treat it like the black sheep of Disney World. This combined with Pandora and the looming Zootopia could make AK amazing. It being based on the live action movie though...that is odd. I feel like if it was resurrected surely we would of heard from some other insiders going crazy about these permit filings? Literally no one talks about it which seems weird Diz Twitter/News loves to jump at everything.

It still needs more, but it's certainly less of a mess than HS(especially pre-TSL) and the corpse of EPCOT

Tom Morrow

So...

You guys don't hate Zootopia, just don't wanna see it in DAK? But say it were to go into DHS instead, you'd be completely on board with it?
I don't hate Zootopia the film either, but I definitely don't want to see it in DAK, but to go a little further I would prefer not to see an attraction or land for it in any park. It was a good film but sort of generic and forgettable in the sea of CG-animated children's films these days.

Timothy_Q

I'd be okay with a Groot meet and greet at DAK

NateD1226

I should start or revive another Zootopia thread

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I don't hate Zootopia the film either, but I definitely don't want to see it in DAK, but to go a little further I would prefer not to see an attraction or land for it in any park. It was a good film but sort of generic and forgettable in the sea of CG-animated children's films these days.

I don't hate the movie (it has to be a special kind of putrid for me to do that), but you nailed it - generic and forgettable. It's a bland 40-minute formulaic TV police story stretched out into a feature-length movie. DAK is neither generic nor forgettable, and certainly not a "Wait, this movie had animals in it so it belongs in DAK" dumping ground.

Yes, please, let's do everyone a favor and move any and all talk of Zootopia into that thread!

Surferboy567

I don't hate the movie (it has to be a special kind of putrid for me to do that), but you nailed it - generic and forgettable. It's a bland 40-minute formulaic TV police story stretched out into a feature-length movie. DAK is neither generic nor forgettable, and certainly not a "Wait, this movie had animals in it so it belongs in DAK" dumping ground.

Yes, please, let's do everyone a favor and move any and all talk of Zootopia into that thread!

Just bumped it! Should be back now

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom