Dairy Free at Beaches and Cream?

allidog1

Original Poster
I know that Beaches and Cream has dairy free options but I haven’t found to much info online about people who have actually gotten the dairy free desserts. Can any one tell me there favorite dairy free dessert options from Beaches and Cream?

Just want to say Im not lactose intolerant, but too much dairy (especially ice cream) makes me not feel great.

cmwade77

I know that Beaches and Cream has dairy free options but I haven’t found to much info online about people who have actually gotten the dairy free desserts. Can any one tell me there favorite dairy free dessert options from Beaches and Cream?

Just want to say Im not lactose intolerant, but too much dairy (especially ice cream) makes me not feel great.
I don't know the answers, but I am interested to know as well.

Pangyal

They have both soy and rice milk based ice creams- I find the soy more creamy and “dairy-like” but of course there are many who are sensitive to soy, so it’s nice that they have options even within the dairy-free category. I love the gluten-free/dairy-free No Way Jose (though it’s huge, so I usually get a kids’ size sundae and just get the chocolate and peanut butter sauces on top). I also love the gluten-free/ dairy-free ice cream sandwich, which can also pass for a full meal in a pinch. They heat up the cookies, so it’s just divine! Honestly, they can make pretty much anything from the dessert menu with the dairy-free ice cream, so you have lots of options :).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom