Daily Buzz on the CW

Raven66

Original Poster
Did anyone see the show this morning? I don't know if it's a nationwide show or if it's something we get around here. But the whole show was live from WDW. They had the first family on to win the night in the castle. The father said it was really nice. There was food around constantly and in the morning they wanted coffee and were told it was already on the way up. He said it was like they knew what they wanted before they did.:lookaroun And the best part, it was the daughters' 8th b-day. :) They also showed some video from inside the suite. It was just a really neat show.

Theresonly1

I always watch this show when I am getting ready for work. I saw Mitch there yesterday and they said the whole show would be there today so I taped it and just finished watching it a few hours ago. It was a cool show, I would love to stay in the castle, heck I'd even settle for going in to look around, I can't even imagine how it felt to have a Harry Winston Crown on your head. :animwink:

:sohappy: 51 Days:sohappy:

Chape19714

Didn't see it, but if anyone gets the Daily Buzz on Local TV, it's a pretty neat show.

It was started in Orlando, and is still filmed there today. It's now grouwn across the nation, and always has excellent stories on the new WDW attractions/news.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom