D23's Fantastic Worlds Celebration

Surferboy567

I’m excited for even a sliver of news. I’m not expecting much but even a little bit and it will be worth it. Their are so many question marks with EPCOT. Namely, what is happening with the crater. I doubt we would get new concept art or something that could shed light on that but that would be cool.

I am however, expecting some sort of update on Rat, maybe not a date but something. Even a new look in the building would be nice.

I doubt we get anything substantial on Guardians, although would like to see some more on it. HarmoniUS is a possibility but beyond a mention of technology I doubt we get anything substantial.

Regardless of what it is though, it will be nice for Disney to at least acknowledge EPCOT. Keeping expectations low, but cautiously optimistic.

Surferboy567

I’m excited for even a sliver of news. I’m not expecting much but even a little bit and it will be worth it. Their are so many question marks with EPCOT. Namely, what is happening with the crater. I doubt we would get new concept art or something that could shed light on that but that would be cool.

I am however, expecting some sort of update on Rat, maybe not a date but something. Even a new look in the building would be nice.

I doubt we get anything substantial on Guardians, although would like to see some more on it. HarmoniUS is a possibility but beyond a mention of technology I doubt we get anything substantial.

Regardless of what it is though, it will be nice for Disney to at least acknowledge EPCOT. Keeping expectations low, but cautiously optimistic.
One thing forgot to mention Space 220...I think it’s likely we hear something about this project.

Squishy

Some daytime show is coming it seems like
kY2u89y.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom