D23's Fantastic Worlds Celebration

Hiperjavier2004

View attachment 511680
Interesting, an entire EPCOT panel
As Virtual D23 Fantastic Worlds Celebration event will begins in next Thursday, let's find out the answers about reveal the opening dates of EPCOT's transformation and focusing on the concept art, including "World Celebration", "World Nature", "World Discovery" and "World Showcase", along with "Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana", "PLAY! Pavilion", "Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind", "Space 220 Restaurant", "Spaceship Earth: Our Shared Story", "DuckTales World Showcase Adventure", "Wondrous China", "Remy's Ratatouille Adventure", "Mary Poppins attractions" and "HarmonioUS", just like "The EPCOT Experience Center", concept art and D23 Expo 2019!!!

And after that, it began with the 50th Golden Anniversary Celebration of Walt Disney World and Magic Kingdom at the same time by next year, let's find out the answers about reveal the opening dates of the transformation of Walt Disney World Resort and focused on the concept art, including "New Adventures with Princess Tiana", "Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser", "TRON: Lightcycle/Run" and more, except for one thing, "Fantasmic 2.0" at Disney's Hollywood Studios, just like D23 Expo 2019 and concept art!!!

And that's why I saw a vision of the future about how the coronavirus pandemic has come to an end in next spring in Worldwide 🌐!!

So, good luck and remember, May your Heart be your guiding key, always!!!

TTA94

So any park related discussion or announcements, if there will be any, will only take place on Thursday?

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster

"Premiering at 3 p.m. PT / 6 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 19, host and Walt Disney World Ambassador, Marilyn West, is joined by Zach Riddley, Imagineering Portfolio Executive for Walt Disney World Resort and Melissa Valiquette, Vice President of EPCOT as they share about the Magic of Possibility at EPCOT and how this park is transforming today and building toward the future. You’ll also hear from Pixar’s Roger Gould and Harley Jessup along with Tom Fitzgerald from Walt Disney Imagineering about the making of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and what it takes to bring this animated favorite to life in the France pavilion."

So, maybe something for than Ratatouille?

Disneyson

I truly think that this is setting very low expectations so that they can surprise people with, like, a new piece of revised (value-engineered) concept art, or else like, maybe pics of the Space restaurant? Though I feel like the restaurant is not worth it to run/isn't that much fun without the elevator tubes...

Disneyson

Two things that I feel like are errors in the Fantastic Worlds panel for SW:GE Merch:

1. They implied that robes are able to be worn in the land now. Is that true, have they reversed this ruling?

2. They mentioned the Dianoga in the drinking fountain, did they not board that up?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Two things that I feel like are errors in the Fantastic Worlds panel for SW:GE Merch:

1. They implied that robes are able to be worn in the land now. Is that true, have they reversed this ruling?

2. They mentioned the Dianoga in the drinking fountain, did they not board that up?
They've become more and more lenient for those dressing up for Batuu. Robes for Halloween always had limitations, and I'd assume the same for Batuu: They can't be so long as to drag on the ground or be a tripping hazard for the wearer.

The Dianoga is back.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
The Fantastic Worlds title on top of a compass HAS to be a jab at Epic Universe, right?
6408763C-4D6C-4C7B-885C-8C2754933804.jpeg
I
I’d say so...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom