News D23 Expo 2019

Magenta Panther

First look at Sisu from "Ray and the Last Dragon"
ECwhyRVUEAEnZW6.jpg

Princess Celestia and Discord's lovechild? (My niece watches the pony show when she visits me. A lot.)

Mike S

Ok, quick thoughts before I catch some sleep then head to the line for parks.

Animation stole the show. Everything looks amazing. Onward had me on the verge of tears at one point. Soul looks very interesting and Raya is STUNNING. Mulan, Jungle Cruise and Black Widow look great for the live action. Star Wars surprised me that they’re actually doing what people thought they would. Overall I really enjoyed it.

One more thing, we didn’t just get a Star Wars poster. We also got Frozen 2 and Onward ;)

EricsBiscuit

Ok, quick thoughts before I catch some sleep then head to the line for parks.

Animation stole the show. Everything looks amazing. Onward had me on the verge of tears at one point. Soul looks very interesting and Raya is STUNNING. Mulan, Jungle Cruise and Black Widow look great for the live action. Star Wars surprised me that they’re actually doing what people thought they would. Overall I really enjoyed it.

One more thing, we didn’t just get a Star Wars poster. We also got Frozen 2 and Onward ;)
I’m hoping I can get in line tomorrow at 7:30 (I have a gold membership) for p&r and still get in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom