D23 Convention

marksniles

Original Poster
Hi Everyone!
I was wondering if anyone has gone to the D23 convention? I am thinking of going and trying to figure out hotel, etc. I was wondering if it is beneficial to purchase a three day ticket to the convention. Are there different things to see on each day? I'm assuming the displays are the same but the presentations are different each day? What's the time the convention is open? Is it a good idea to also purchase park tickets for the days that we go to the convention? Will we have time to go to the park after the convention?

Sorry for so many questions. Just a big trip from the east coast to the west coast and I want to make sure that we do it right.
Thanks!
Have a magical day!
Mark

Californian Elitist

¡Hola!

I attended both D23 Epos, back in 2009 and 2011. I had a much better time at the 2009 Expo, because there were MUCH less people and it was easier to see the exhibits and screenings/panels. Fast forward two years...now everyone knows about the Expo, and it's a madhouse. Unfortunately, I didn't see one panel.:(

I've always purchased one day tickets, simply because I can never do three days. If I could, I'd go for the three days, so I would recommend that! There different things for each day. Some panels sound more interesting than others, and they fall on different days. I don't know what time the convention opens, but I suggest you get there seriously early. I made the mistake of not doing that last year and I didn't benefit from it. I'd definitely recommend buying DLR tickets. Would I suggest going after each Expo day? No, especially if you've never been to the Disneyland Resort. Each Expo day lasts usually for an entire day. Not too late, but not too early either. I'd visit the parks either before the entire Expo starts, or after the entire Expo ends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom