D lux burger question

Jess G

Original Poster
Since fries don't come with the burger what exactly do you get when using the dining plan? Burger, dessert, and drink? Can the dessert be replaced for fries?

Thanks guys :)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I can't answer your dining plan question but we found the fries to be :depressed:. Soggy and bland and the ranch dipping sauce was just meh.

Highly suggest getting a shake as dessert (if allowed on your plan). The S'mores shake was delicious.

Pirate Magic

Don't waste your dining plan credits ( it is considered QS on the plan). With the burger you get fries. We like our burgers well done, the hamburger bun was greese and bloody and the fries would have been the best part of the meal if they weren't so salty. It was really terrible.

Jess G

Original Poster
wow you all are really talking me out of it lol.... Maybe I'll just stay undecided and go wherever sounds good that day lol ... plenty of other burger places

meganwdw

I haven't tried D-luxe yet and don't plan to on our December trip. Sounds like you should use your credits at EOS or Wolfgang Puck Express!!!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
wow you all are really talking me out of it lol.... Maybe I'll just stay undecided and go wherever sounds good that day lol ... plenty of other burger places

I'll provide the opposite point of view, we loved the burger and fries. Definitely the best burger I have had at WDW.

alissafalco

I would go and see for yourself. What one person doesnt like, you might. I hate well done burgers, I like mine medium rare, so blood on the bun would be delicious to me. I also have a Blaze pizza here at my local mall on LI, when I'm at Disney I want places that I can't get at home. I wouldn't waste my time at Blaze but that's just me.

disney4life2008

I can't answer your dining plan question but we found the fries to be :depressed:. Soggy and bland and the ranch dipping sauce was just meh.

Highly suggest getting a shake as dessert (if allowed on your plan). The S'mores shake was delicious.

D-LUX is gross if you want good food go to Blaze Pizza shure its soggy but it tastes good (IF YOU DONT MIND GREESE)

Don't waste your dining plan credits ( it is considered QS on the plan). With the burger you get fries. We like our burgers well done, the hamburger bun was greese and bloody and the fries would have been the best part of the meal if they weren't so salty. It was really terrible.

I love burgers but i have to agree, this place is horrible. Be cautious, the problem with Disney forums, very few people are vocal about disgusting food and will praise Disney. Dluxe burger is gross, there is no taste. And people say the fries are so big you can share lol. The sauces are amazing. It is just nasty and hardly sharable. But, i always say try it for yourself

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I love burgers but i have to agree, this place is horrible. Be cautious, the problem with Disney forums, very few people are vocal about disgusting food and will praise Disney. Dluxe burger is gross, there is no taste. And people say the fries are so big you can share lol. The sauces are amazing. It is just nasty and hardly sharable. But, i always say try it for yourself

I have never heard anyone say something like that about this specific Disney forum.

MDB407

Everytime I've eaten at D-luxe it has been fantastic. They always tell me when I order that the burger is going to be pink inside and if you aren't ok with that all you have to do is tell them and they will cook it more for you. A friend of mine that goes with me doesn't like pink anywhere in the burger so they always cook it more for her and she loves it. The fries have also never been too salty or anythin gbut crisp and delicious when I have gone. Maybe I just hit D-luxe on good days but I would never hesitate to eat there. And the shakes are fantastic. Food is so subjective, go and try it and see if you like it.

Jess G

Original Poster
I would go and see for yourself. What one person doesnt like, you might. I hate well done burgers, I like mine medium rare, so blood on the bun would be delicious to me. I also have a Blaze pizza here at my local mall on LI, when I'm at Disney I want places that I can't get at home. I wouldn't waste my time at Blaze but that's just me.

Long Island LI???

Pirate Magic

Everytime I've eaten at D-luxe it has been fantastic. They always tell me when I order that the burger is going to be pink inside and if you aren't ok with that all you have to do is tell them and they will cook it more for you. A friend of mine that goes with me doesn't like pink anywhere in the burger so they always cook it more for her and she loves it. The fries have also never been too salty or anythin gbut crisp and delicious when I have gone. Maybe I just hit D-luxe on good days but I would never hesitate to eat there. And the shakes are fantastic. Food is so subjective, go and try it and see if you like it.
I am glad that your experince was a good one. But like I said before not so much. But it could be a fantastic experience for someone else. In the future we are going to stick with Splitsville, the food is very good there.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I had a good experience at Dlux. Hubby and I shared the one with BBQ sauce and fries. The fries were fine, they needed salt though, and the burger was cooked medium well (a little more towards well). We planned at getting food at Moritmotos walk up window and a cupcake at Sprinkles so we didn't want our own burgers, but even sharing got us a little full. Oh and we also tried all the dipping sauces, some were better than others but I like that we were able to get them all without an extra cost so we could see which ones we liked.
IMG_9377.JPG
IMG_9378.JPG
IMG_9380.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom