Curse you camera!!!

Brett

Original Poster
ARGH!! I just wanted to vent for a moment. ARGH!!

I just got back yesterday from a fantastic Walt Disney World weekend. An outstanding trip all around. One of the best moments for me was when I finally met Darkwing Duck. I love Darkwing Duck. I've been looking for him around the parks ever since I was kid. He has always eluded me somehow. I walk in the Magic Kingdom on Sunday morning and, BAM!, he's right there. I haven't been that excited in, well, I don't know how long. I finally meet him. Hug him. Take a picture. I was beaming a smile ear to ear all day long because of it. I couldn't wait to see the picture!!

I drop off the film this morning, go back to pick it up, and not a single picture comes out. Something messed up in my girlfriends camera! ARGH!! She felt so bad she cried. It's not her fault at all! Guess I'm saving up for a digital camera now.

I figured I'd rant a minute. Thanks for listening.

Anybody got any good Darkwing Duck meeting tips for next trip (May)?? :animwink:

MKCP 1985

Don't feel too bad - you'll always have your memories . . .

Digital cameras get corrupted memory cards - you can't count on them either. :lookaroun

The good news is you have an excuse to go back!

Woody13

Darkwaing Duck is highly radioactive. He often fogs film as the result of one of his recent adventures:

Darkwing Duck was sitting at his computer looking over a case file in the Tower above Audubon Bay Bridge when the thing went off. All of a sudden there was a blinding white flash of light and a huge sound of thunder. The Tower shook like an earthquake hit it.
Darkwing ran to one of the windows and looked out. To his horror he saw the shockwave of a nuclear explosion spreading out from the base of the now totally destroyed St. Canard Tower and the tell-tale mushroom cloud climbing high into the sky.

A few seconds later nothing but rubble and steel framework was left of St. Canard.

Darkwing stood in the window of the now burned to pitch-black Tower over-looking the ruins of the once-great city. And one thing stood out to him above everything else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom