Current Incentives

gorebunch

Original Poster
We are not currently DVC owners but I've been looking at it for a while. Recently I started talking to a representative and have the current pricing with all of the incentives. The current incentives run through July 13th (this Wednesday). My question is how often the incentives are extended or updated? I am considering going ahead with purchasing tomorrow knowing that I have a 7 day window to cancel to see if they extend the incentives or if they are better on Thursday. Any thoughts or historical patterns would be great. (If there are any?)

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Incentives go up and down without any real reason other than intentionally avoiding establishing patterns. DVCNews may be able to help you out. https://dvcnews.com/dvc-program/fin...ing-improves-via-early-summer-2022-incentives

You can click around to search older posts there to see expired incentive programs.

I think it's a sound plan to purchase at the end of a promotion and be within the cancelation period in the event incentives improve. I and others have used the same plan before. In my case incentives did not improve so I stuck to the price I locked in.

I'd suggest locking in ASAP though and not waiting until the very last minute in event that guides become unavailable helping people purchase on the last day.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Incentives go up and down without any real reason other than intentionally avoiding establishing patterns. DVCNews may be able to help you out. https://dvcnews.com/dvc-program/fin...ing-improves-via-early-summer-2022-incentives

You can click around to search older posts there to see expired incentive programs.

I think it's a sound plan to purchase at the end of a promotion and be within the cancelation period in the event incentives improve. I and others have used the same plan before. In my case incentives did not improve so I stuck to the price I locked in.

I'd suggest locking in ASAP though and not waiting until the very last minute in event that guides become unavailable helping people purchase on the last day.
This link in fact shows exactly what the incentives will be after the current ones expire! As they often do, DVC released a ~3 month incentive in early June with an additional act fast offer on top of it for the first ~6 weeks. The act fast offer expires 7/13 but the underlying offer lasts until late August.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom