current event

Cmdr_Crimson

What About Me?!?!?!? Does he even care??
tumblr_msnah61tKu1s0c4z4o1_1280.jpg

twebber55

we spoke of avatarland, tried for some info but he said that he can't say anything. .he was there today as he put it..in avatarlamd in a crane 7 feet in the air surveying
yeah I follow him on twitter and I thought he was there based on some comments, he rarely tweets about work

Kman101

He commented on this at D23, he said "some day he will fix the yeti"

Good to hear, but I'm sure it's all about $$$$ (unfortunately)

And they likely won't take down Everest when it's the only big draw (beside the Safari) in the park. So despite the money, I have a feeling that's a big part of it. Isn't there supposedly structural damage but the Yeti is actually fine (so they leave him off)?

DVC91

And they likely won't take down Everest when it's the only big draw (beside the Safari) in the park. So despite the money, I have a feeling that's a big part of it. Isn't there supposedly structural damage but the Yeti is actually fine (so they leave him off)?

Something along the lines of the Yeti's weight combined with its movement beginning to wear and crack the concrete underneath it so they turned it off

dstrawn9889

i suspect that is what is going on with it, the foundation is cracking and the hydraulics are moving the arm/hand into the inviolate space envelope around the ride vehicles... and the computer cannot tell where that hand is, whether clear or at a height to take the top of your head off.

DinoInstitute

Off topic, but since you brought it up, if the time were ever to come (which probably wont), how would they even take Everest down? And how would they clean up the rubbble after the explosion?
upload_2014-5-2_17-54-39.jpeg

DinoInstitute

Yeah, most likely they won't put Everest in rehab for the yeti until Avatar land is open so that there are still big draws and guests aren't disappointed.

And when new visitors ask what that is CMs can just say its a decor mountain

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom