Current DLR Rides and Attractions You Haven't Experienced

smooch

This might be a controversial list of things I haven't done but the ones that stick out to me right now for Disneyland are:
Great Moments with Lincoln
Main Street Vehicles
The Canoes
Enchanted Tiki Room

Also I haven't been to Galaxy's Edge because I haven't been to the park since it opened. I am sure there are a few I'm missing but I like to think since I've gone since I was very little I have gotten around to almost everything at least once. I'm not sure about my DCA list, I think really I never saw any of the shows like ElecTRONica / Mad T Party, haven't seen Philharmagic, but have done most everything else except go to the Blue Sky Cellar if that counts, I'm still not too sure what it even is.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
-Nemo Subs: I literally have zero desire to ride this.
And for good reason, too. You’re stuffed in a tiny submerged tin can. The effects were moderately impressive in 2005, I’m sure, but now they’re just eh. And you have to be on the right side of the submarine for the best view.
-Smuggler's Run: Same with this one, I have no desire.
Smuggler’s Run is interesting. It’s like Star Tours+. If you get a good group with you, it can be fun, but being Engineer just sucks.

Sailor310

And for good reason, too. You’re stuffed in a tiny submerged tin can. The effects were moderately impressive in 2005, I’m sure, but now they’re just eh. And you have to be on the right side of the submarine for the best view.

Smuggler’s Run is interesting. It’s like Star Tours+. If you get a good group with you, it can be fun, but being Engineer just sucks.
I generally do Single Rider. I ALWAYS get Engineer! :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom