Current DLR Rides and Attractions You Haven't Experienced

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
I got inspiration for this after seeing that someone had never done Grizzly River Run at DCA (a fun ride, by the way). What current rides and attractions haven't you done yet?

Disneyland

-Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes: My mom is terrified of water and can't swim, so she never took us on the Canoes as kids. I'm not sure why I haven't done it now. One day I will though.

-Nemo Subs: I literally have zero desire to ride this.

-Smuggler's Run: Same with this one, I have no desire.

California Adventure

-I have yet to do Incredicoaster and Jessie's Critter Carousel. I'll count Incredicoaster, since the actual ride is the same but now there are show scenes. I won't count Jessie's because nothing too significant to the experience has changed.

mickEblu

Disneyland: Snow Whites Enchanted Wish

DCA: Spider-Man Web Slingers

EDIT: I haven’t sat my butt in any of the Fantasyland Faire theatre benches but I’ve walked by so many times using that path to Rancho Del Zocalo I’m sure I’ve caught glimpses of all the shows. Does that count?

Last edited:

SuddenStorm

I never saw Mickey and the Magical Map or the shows at Fantasy Faire.

I haven't done the Critter Carousel, and to my memory never did anything in bugs land while it was a thing.

@raven24 , definitely make doing the canoes a priority. It's really an amazing attraction, and I wouldn't be surprised if it went away at some point in the near future. It adds so much to the fabric of Disneyland, and really hearkens back to old time Frontierland in a way nothing else there does.

ToTBellHop

Nemo subs

Goofy’s Sky School (rode as Mulholland Madness)
Mission Breakout (rode as ToT)
Incredicoaster (rode as California Screamin’)
Emotional Whirlwind
Critter Carousel (rode as Triton’s)
Luigi
Mater
RSR
PhilharMagic (but many times at WDW)
Monsters Inc
Pal-a-Round
Silly Symphony Swings (rode as Orange Zinger)
Ariel (ridden in WDW)

Haven’t been since 2005.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster

I haven't done the Critter Carousel, and to my memory never did anything in bugs land while it was a thing.

@raven24 , definitely make doing the canoes a priority. It's really an amazing attraction, and I wouldn't be surprised if it went away at some point in the near future. It adds so much to the fabric of Disneyland, and really hearkens back to old time Frontierland in a way nothing else there does.
I have a strong feeling it’s on borrowed time, too. I’ll make it a priority when I return and they’re open, for sure.

Brer Oswald

Only went in 2014.

At Disneyland I missed:
- Roger Rabbit (Closed right as I was about to go on)
- Star Tours (went on the clone)
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Canoes
- Mark Twain
- Autopia
- Astro Orbiter
- Lincoln
- The Subs
- Gadget’s
- Tea Cups
- Casey Jr.
- Treehouse

DCA:
- Tower
- California Screamin
- Paradise Pier Flat Rides
- Bugsland Flats aside from Heimlich

So yeah, quite a bit.

mickEblu

I’m due for a ride myself. Haven’t been on the canoes since 2002.

DLR92

DL:
Great Moments with Lincoln
Columbia Ship
Mark Twain

DCA:
Red Car Trolley
Majority of DCA filler attractions. I have no desires to get on basic carnival rides. 😑

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

DISNEYLAND:
Main Street Vehicles
Nmo Subs
Mark Twain
Columbia
Canoes
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
Enchanted Tiki Room
Rise of the Resistance
Smuggler's Run
NEW version of Snow White.

DCA:
Little Mermaid
Soarin' over California/The World
Anything in Pixar Pier (well i went on california screamin" so I am not counting the coaster)
Radiator Springs Racers
Mission Breakout (went on it when it was Tower of Terror)

Last edited:

180º

I haven’t been on the Pixar Pal-a-Round since its swinging gondola scarred me for life as the Sun Wheel in 2001. I guess I missed Mickey’s Fun Wheel entirely.

Wait... but the Mickey face is still on it, right? So aesthetically, it’s still kind of half-fun wheel?

PiratesMansion

DL
Smuggler's Run
ROTR
Canoes
New Snow White

DCA
PhilharMagic (but have done elsewhere)
Jesse Carousel
Redwood Play Area Thing
Swings?
The upcoming Web Story Mania
Inside Out: Emotional Whirlwind

Practical Pig

I've done the canoes a couple of times as an adult (during childhood family trips we skipped them) and I'm glad I did. This was before the changes to the back end of the ROA for SW:GE when there was a real sense of being transported far out in the wilderness while just a thin botanical screen away from the packed park. I'd enjoyed that feeling on the Mark Twain and Columbia, but the experience on the canoes was more intimate.

Little Green Men

DL:
Davy Crocket Canoes
Gadgets Go Coaster
Rise of Resistance (rode the WDW version)
Smugglers Run (rode the WDW version)
Haunted Mansion Holiday
IASW Holiday

DCA:
Emotional Whirlwind
Incredicoaster
GOTG Mission Breakout

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom