CS in the parks: When burgers, pizza and nuggets just won't cut it...

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
When you're in the mood for more variety in your CS dining at each park, where to you like to go? What's your favorite 'think outside the box' meal offering from each place?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
AK-Flame Tree BBQ or Yack and Yeti QS
Epcot- So many options that it ain't even funny My personal favorites would be the 4 seasons at the land, School Bread at Norway, Lotus Blossom in China and Yorkshire county in UK.
DHS-Back lot express
MK-Columbia Harbour House, Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station and El Pirata y el Perico (when open of course)

maggiegrace1

The Multigrain Turkey sandwich with Polynesian chips at the Polynesian is THE BEST!..The Sunflower bread is sooo great!

They also have a good sandwich at MGM on the same bread at the place by Indiana Jones Show.

I also like the Chicken wrap at Pecos Bill

Lotus Blossom has Orange Chicken whch is so good also.

SpongeScott

Flame Tree--their chicken is to die for! :slurp:

Columbia Harbour House--we love their tuna salad sandwich, toasted on multi-grain bread.

yankspy

Epcot- So many options that it ain't even funny My personal favorites would be the 4 seasons at the land, School Bread at Norway, Lotus Blossom in China and Yorkshire county in UK.
DHS-Back lot express
MK-Columbia Harbour House, Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station and El Pirata y el Perico (when open of course)
My favorite.

MK- The bakery has a limited amount of sandwiches that are pretty good. I believe I had a tomato and Mozzarella sandwich once. El Pirata is good as well.

Epcot- Aside from the great pastries, Kringla has some lunch options. My wife always gets lox from there and she likes it. I had a good Mongolian beef sandwich at Lotus Blossom once. The Moroccan place looks good but I have never tried it.

DHS- I am drawing a blank.

DAK- Flame Tree.

Pioneer Hall

I usually try to avoid things like burgers...after I have one I usually have had my fill.

MK-Cosmic Rays (salads, and wraps are a nice change)
Epcot-Whatever I am craving...tons of options
Studios-Backlot Express for the Turkey Sandwich with Roasted Peppers
AK-Yak and Yeti QS

sarabi

EPCOT certainly isn't lacking in quick service food, but I would suggest Sunshine Seasons as well. Especially the beef and goat cheese flatbread. To die for.

I've never had luck eating anything decent at DHS, so I usually subsist on ice cream and turkey legs there.

MK doesn't have a ton of unique choices. When I was there, Tomorrowland Noodle Terrace wasn't open, but I hear it's good. I usually subsist on junk at MK too (turkey legs, ice cream, hot dogs from Casey's, a visit to the confectionary).

At DAK, Flame Tree BBQ (while not extremely out of the ordinary) is very nice.

TinkSassy

HS - Commissary, I like the Cuban sandwich and they have another Thai style dish that my sister loves (can't remember the name??)

MK - Columbia Harbor House for fish and chips, Pecos Bills for the wrap

AK - Flame Tree for BBQ

Epcot - anything at the restaurant in The Land! Great offerings of all sorts.

Rob562

IMK-Cosmic Rays (salads, and wraps are a nice change)

Cosmic Rays also has roasted chicken and ribs (though I've found the ribs can be hit-or-miss in quality...)

And if you're on the Dining Plan, Wolfgang Puck Express in the Marketplace and in the West Side offers a lot of great choices for a Counter Service credit.

-Rob

DisneyGigi

MK- Cosmic Ray's

AK- Yak & Yeti, love the Shrimp Lo Mein!

Epcot- Four Seasons in the Land and probably the CS in Morroco.

DHS- don't really have one here because we eat at Pizza Planet for lunch every day we are there, it is a tradition.

tigsmom

My favorite CS meal was the salmon at Tusker House in the AK. :(

Cosmic Rays in MK
and we don't eat in the Studios and always do sit down in EPCOT. :shrug:

disney4life2008

DHS-Back lot express

I concur about the Seasons in Epcot (Land Pavillion). The Asian station has the best food I have had (better that the counter service in Japan and China).

NMBC1993

The Seasons is one of my favorite places as well. One of my favorite meals there is the kids mac and cheese with corn muffin, applesauce, and chocolate milk....there is nothing better than taking that muffin and dunking it in the cheese sauce. Brings me back to my high school days:slurp:

shmmrname

FTB certainly rocks... but, Epcot is just food-heaven. As for CS, I'd go with Morrocco's offering personally (sorry I don't remember the name of it).

NiarrNDisney

Well I'm a "boarderline" Vegetarian (I eat Fish)
so my options are limited but not Bland, Here's my list

MK - Cosmic Ray's (Vegetarian Options)
Columbia Harbor House (So many Vegetarian Options I can't list them all and it's all really good!)

Epcot - Sunshine Seasons (Grilled Vetable Sandwich hands down favorite)
Tangierine Cafe in Morrocco (the Falafel wraps and their variety of side salads are amazing O and Baklava)

DHS - Backlot Express (Grilled Vetable Sandwich)

DAK - Yak & Yeti (Shrimp LoMein, & Mango Pie)
Harambe Fruit Market (Fresh Fruit)

Resorts - WL Roaring Forks (There's a salad made with lots of greens, Beets and Blue cheese crumbles thats yummy!)
:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom