Crystal palace!!

Mr_Incredible

Original Poster
So we have a ressie at 8:05 am we plan on being there about 15 minutes early... We also have the Pirates League at 9:30am do you think we will be out on time without rushing alot..We want to be able to take pictures with all the characters and have a nice breakfast...Any input would be great!!!

WDW_Emily

Our breakfast meal at crystal palace was about 45 minutes, granted about a minute after we sat, Pooh was at our table. I don't think it will take more than an hour though. Have Fun :)

HouCuseChickie

You'll be fine. Whenever we've done the 8:05a and the 8:10a, we've been out right about 9am or just a hair before. We've done the 8:25a and were out around 9:15a, so that right there makes me think you'll be A-OK. Sounds like a great morning- have a great time!!! :D

mamamouse

love love love PIrates League!!!! I have 2 girls that are total princesses and they like it way better than BBB,you'll be happy you booked,and say hi to eeyore for me :D

Mr_Incredible

Original Poster
love love love PIrates League!!!! I have 2 girls that are total princesses and they like it way better than BBB,you'll be happy you booked,and say hi to eeyore for me :D
Thanks we cant wait,its our first time for our Ds4 and DD12 they are so excited!

DizneyPryncess

At our 8:05 ADR, we were out in time to get to the rope in front of Fantasyland for the 9 AM opening. You'll be out in plenty of time! A friend of mine just did the Pirates League with her two little boys (3&5 I think), and the pictures are adorable. It looks like such a blast! She said her boys loved it! Have fun! =-)

luv

It can occasionally take an hour or slightly over to get all the characters to the table, but I think you'll make it to your Pirate thing. :) Ask for your check very early. You cand spend another fifteen minutes screwing around with that when you're done.

wiigirl

Yes you can easily and comfortably complete a meal at crystal palace in an hour.

Definetly....would be highly surprised if you weren't out of there under and hour.

75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom