Crystal Palace Question

mandstaft

Original Poster
It's been YEARS since I'v e eaten there. From the back side of the restaurant, are there views of Adventureland?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Advertisement
Not really. Mostly foliage.

HouCuseChickie

Yea...this is a view from our table the one time we were facing Adventureland. You can see enough to know we're facing that way, but also enough to confirm @Tuvalu 's description.

buckeyegator

2 questions on the family style menu. is it all you can eat of the entree you choose, like liberty tree tavern, and can you, if it is all you can eat change entree's for your 2nd or 3rd portion? price seems high for just 1 serving of your entree.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
2 questions on the family style menu. is it all you can eat of the entree you choose, like liberty tree tavern, and can you, if it is all you can eat change entree's for your 2nd or 3rd portion? price seems high for just 1 serving of your entree.
It is not all you can eat. You get one entree.

buckeyegator

hardly seems worth it, you know the price will be way to high unless you get huge,and i mean huge, portions.hollywood and vine charges 55.00 for the same type dinning.

DisAl

In my opinion it is not worth it unless it returns to buffet (or cafeteria type serving done by CMs) and characters for the grandkids. So far as "all you can eat" it's not that I eat a lot but I really enjoy getting small portions of a number of different items rather than having to choose just one thing.
The same thing goes for other locations like Hollywood and Vine and Tusker House, Akershus, and Biergarten. They are simply not worth the prices they charge for what you get at this time.
Our next trip is scheduled for May 2021. If the restaurant situation is the same as it is now we will just be doing counter service meals out of pocket rather than the Disney Dining Plan we have done for years.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom