Crystal Palace now offering alcohol

flynnibus

Premium Member
If it were just Walt's business practices (a notoriously poor business gambler) instead of his vision we wouldn't be talking on this board today, it would have been yet another failed enterprise. Disney languished during the years they spouted only the holy "Walt would have" mantra.

No the conpany floundered because of paralysis and creative direction. (Mostly in the studio). The 'wwwd' was an insecurity in they couldnt reach beyond his shadow. It was never about dated morals or beliefs. The parks never wavered under that burden. The studios need to adapt to consumer preference... because no obe goes to see the same movie month after month. The parks are a different beast.

The sophisticated and wholesome brand disney built is not stale.

JohnD

Apparently there's alcohol options now at Crystal Palace as follows:

Beer
Bud Light – $7.25
Michelob Ultra – $7.75
Blue Moon – $7.75
Angry Orchard Crisp Apple – $8.50

Wine
Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut – $9/ $39
Fess Parker Riesling – $9/ $39
Kenwood Savioungn Blanc – $9/ $39
Cambria ‘Benchbreak’ Chardonnay – $11/ $49
MacMurray Estate Pinot Noir – $13/ $55
F. Coppola Diamond Collection Merlot – $10/ $45

Mimosa
Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut and Orange Juice – $10

Link: http://blogmickey.com/2018/05/the-crystal-palace-now-serving-alcohol-in-magic-kingdom/

Just in time for my character breakfast next week. Looking forward to a mimosa.

fluffy

MK for kids only??? I don't think so! The same people who take their kids to the MK also take them to Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood etc. There is alcohol there so what's the difference??? Their parents probably have a six pack at home in the fridge. Everything in the Universe changes daily....that's life.

Chars0704

Beers in NYC are often this much or more at many bars and restaurants. A beer at a New York Mets game is $10.50. Drinks in Broadway theatres can be $25.00 or more. Seriously. These Disney prices seem almost like bargains to me.
Haha I know when people talk about the prices of food/drinks I’m like, but that’s cheap. But I live in the suburbs of NYC so my normal meter is off

flynnibus

Premium Member
Beers in NYC are often this much or more at many bars and restaurants. A beer at a New York Mets game is $10.50. Drinks in Broadway theatres can be $25.00 or more. Seriously. These Disney prices seem almost like bargains to me.

Ironically the Disney Markup on beer is way more tolerable than the rest of the menu.

You'll pay $5-$8 for a beer at a ordinary bar... so Disney's markup is just tolerable... yet people complain. Yet happily pay $20-$35 for entrees that should be $12-$15... go figure..

MAGIC KINGDOM SERVES ALCOHOL
"head for the bunkers, the end is neigh!"

as a drinking guy I can say im thrilled that I can enjoy myself in MK and choose to have a nice meal with a beer in the evening at Disney world!

is having a single beer in the evening gonna turn me into a drunken slob! no! lol

I don't have an issue with it at all as long as Disney manage it effectively it will be fine and the world will keep turning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom