Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut – $9/ $39
Fess Parker Riesling – $9/ $39
Kenwood Savioungn Blanc – $9/ $39
Cambria ‘Benchbreak’ Chardonnay – $11/ $49
MacMurray Estate Pinot Noir – $13/ $55
F. Coppola Diamond Collection Merlot – $10/ $45

Mimosa
Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut and Orange Juice – $10

Link: http://blogmickey.com/2018/05/the-crystal-palace-now-serving-alcohol-in-magic-kingdom/

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Not a fan of this, but what can you do? Profit margins need to be increased, and selling alcohol is one of the easiest ways to accomplish that goal. I say this as a shareholder - I'm not a fan of the Wall St. stock analyst mentality of bigger Bigger BIGGER!!! profits each and every quarter. A solid business plan is worth more to me than a flashy quarterly dividend but an unsustainable business model.

jakeman

Not a fan of this, but what can you do? Profit margins need to be increased, and selling alcohol is one of the easiest ways to accomplish that goal. I say this as a shareholder - I'm not a fan of the Wall St. stock analyst mentality of bigger Bigger BIGGER!!! profits each and every quarter. A solid business plan is worth more to me than a flashy quarterly dividend but an unsustainable business model.
That's a pretty big leap there.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Boo. At this rate, I can't see the beer kiosks being much farther behind.
Yep, I understood, somewhat, the addition to Skippers, (Tony's, I think its there) and definitely understood Be Our Guest at night but...... Crystal Palace?!?!?!

It IS only a matter of time before beer kiosks pop up...... and I predict them before June 2019.

And this astonished comment is coming from someone who drinks beer each day, usually a heavy IPA or two.

Wendy Pleakley

Boo. At this rate, I can't see the beer kiosks being much farther behind.

Coming Soon to the Magic Kingdom:

MK Beer & Wine Festival (January through March)

MK Magical Festival (April through June)

MK Fantasy Food & Beverage Festival (July through August)

MK Halloween/Fall Drink & Food Festival (September through October)

MK Christmas Food & Drink Festival (November through December)

CaptainAmerica

BUT BUT BUT THINK ABOUT THE KIDS....
tumblr_ojo7khjFnk1vju723o9_r1_250.gif

But for real the last thing I want when I'm eating all I care to enjoy of mediocre fried food off of a steam table in 92 degree weather and 100% humidity is alcohol.

BoarderPhreak

Yup... Heard it from our waiter last Friday - that it was starting today, Monday. Pretty sad options beer-wise, IMO. There may be more coming too (at other venues). This is kind of a pilot. Of course, you have to pay a hefty sum to even eat at the CP (two adults and kid came out to $132 or some such, including gratuity, IIRC). I suggested that it made the accountants happy, but he disagreed that that was the cause. The traditions Walt set are certainly being trampled upon in any event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom