Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Fare breakfast

ajmellu7

Original Poster
I may be missing something and sorry if I am, but I believe that Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Fare are not open for breakfast at the moment. Are there any plans for it to open soon or does nobody know this? These are 2 of my daughters favourite restaurants and we really wanted to go in august, but are looking at other options just in case! Thanks for any info in advance.

HouCuseChickie

Crystal Palace is only open for lunch and dinner (no characters), and 1900 PF isn't open at all. I suspect a lot hinges on the ability to get actors for the required spots. Just a guess, but I'm thinking they don't think they can fill 1900 PF enough to turn a profit without characters. Crystal Palace is at least in a park, so they that there's a higher chance of them making $.

Beacon Joe

Are you serious? I had no clue. Any scuttlebutt about them resuming breakfasts at some point? Or are those rotting in the dump along with Spirit of Aloha, an actual seafood menu at Sebastians, and tasteful consistent theming at the Grand Floridian?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom