Cruz Ramirez meet and greet coming this summer

dreamfinder

Wonder if it will be more the static backdrop option that DHS had for Mater and Lightning for years, or more like the quasi interactive M&G that DCA had in CarsLand where they actually would drive out to the M&G area. (May have been that way at DHS as well at one point, but I don't recall)

WDWFREAK53

Will it be like the Lightning & Mater meet and greets or more like the static, "park her here and take pictures with her" like at AoA and the traveling Cars 3 promo experience. I'm hoping it's the former.

J. D.

Where Dr Strange did his show, right?
That's all walled off now. My guess would be just before the exit for the third track. There appears to be enough room for a car, as they've already removed some of the outdoor stanchions and chains for the extended Midway Mania queue down near that area.

TP2000

The Cars 3 Premiere Party was in Anaheim last night; they debuted the movie at the Anaheim Convention Center and then the celebrity party was across the street in Cars Land. They had drive around characters of Lightning (in his new paint/livery), Cruz Ramirez, and Lightning Storm at the party. Plus Mater and Red and DJ that usually appear in Cars Land.

All of the actors and actresses who voice the Cars characters new and old were there at the Cars Land party last night, so it's not clear if the meet n' greets at the theme parks this summer will favor one of the new cars over the other.
GettyImages-694648524.jpg

I imagine the new vehicles and new voices would appear on June 16th, when Cars 3 opens in theaters nationwide. Right?

Bolt

The Cars 3 Premiere Party was in Anaheim last night; they debuted the movie at the Anaheim Convention Center and then the celebrity party was across the street in Cars Land. They had drive around characters of Lightning (in his new paint/livery), Cruz Ramirez, and Lightning Storm at the party. Plus Mater and Red and DJ that usually appear in Cars Land.

All of the actors and actresses who voice the Cars characters new and old were there at the Cars Land party last night, so it's not clear if the meet n' greets at the theme parks this summer will favor one of the new cars over the other.

I imagine the new vehicles and new voices would appear on June 16th, when Cars 3 opens in theaters nationwide. Right?
I would have assumed earlier than the release since it would have been good advertising.

WDWFREAK53

Were these cars different than the 3 they had on the traveling promotion?

Imagineerwannabe

I'm just throwing out some armchair imagineering, but a temporary addition to the empty sunset showcase theatre for a Cars promotion would be a worthy filler for the empty space!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom