Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
7C66D3FF-9E1B-4F04-B93A-512B5FCE17EF-1196-000000E6C4017178.jpg

real mad hatter

Hold the phone!:eek: Surely this is more of a challenge than a foodie experience.Reminds me of a mix grill I ordered years ago in this dubious restaurant north of Scotland.It looked the plate had been turned upside down and slapped down in front of me.It looked like pigs swill and I immediately sent it back.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Hold the phone!:eek: Surely this is more of a challenge than a foodie experience.Reminds me of a mix grill I ordered years ago in this dubious restaurant north of Scotland.It looked the plate had been turned upside down and slapped down in front of me.It looked like pigs swill and I immediately sent it back.

Oh no the kitchen sink is GOOD ;)

JillC LI

Yes, I just had it last week!

I MUST get one of these in December. I just love key lime! And the best part is that the rest of my family does NOT like key lime so I won't have to share it with anyone. lol

Now I just need to know where that chocolate crepe was from and what a Veiled Maiden is.

Thanks again for the Food Report, Crush. It's amazing.

dave&di

mmm super tasty i want some for breakfast:D
Sorry I'm just catching up! I tried these (jalapeno poppers) the other week, they are amazing BUT I found them a little too spicy, the more I ate the more spicer they seemed! I only managed 3 before I gave up, OH loved them!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I MUST get one of these in December. I just love key lime! And the best part is that the rest of my family does NOT like key lime so I won't have to share it with anyone. lol

Now I just need to know where that chocolate crepe was from and what a Veiled Maiden is.

Thanks again for the Food Report, Crush. It's amazing.

I'm pretty sure the Chocolate Crepe was from France (is it sad that I recognize the pattern in the table?). Veiled Maiden is a parfait of applesauce, cinnamon and whipped cream and can be found at the Kringla Bakery in Norway.

93boomer

Premium Member
Good day Crush Dude! My DH and I have thoroughly enjoyed your Disney adventure. This dining extravaganza has been getting us excited for our trip 31 days out!! You have eaten some things that we never knew existed at WDW, and we can't wait to try them all. That is why we are walking 3.5 miles each day to prepare!! Take care and really do keep writing! You are wonderful!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom