Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
I am hesitant to even post a trip report now....Crush's was so tremendous my best effort will look elementary!! He has definitely set the bar high, and for that I am grateful. My dining ressies were influenced greatly!!

You can do both; dining & trip reports ;)

After the next few lobg days at work i plan to return to my original trip report that i actually started first :D

HouCuseChickie

I am hesitant to even post a trip report now....Crush's was so tremendous my best effort will look elementary!! He has definately set the bar high, and for that I am greatful. My dining ressies were influenced greatly!!

I will probably just go for a standard trip report :) but more b/c I find it a good way to get over the post trip blues + it helps me organize the thousands photos. We currently have 13 ADRs and lots of snack and CS plans, so it could make a decent report- not Crush Dude level - but decent. Still- I need that full TR outlet and at least it covers all of our meals on top of our non-food shenanigans- so there will still be lots of food pics :D

Dad 2 M & M

I will probably just go for a standard trip report :) but more b/c I find it a good way to get over the post trip blues + it helps me organize the thousands photos. We currently have 13 ADRs and lots of snack and CS plans, so it could make a decent report- not Crush Dude level - but decent. Still- I need that full TR outlet and at least it covers all of our meals on top of our non-food shenanigans- so there will still be lots of food pics :D
Look forward to seeing it!!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster

Sounds Awesome!

Yes i have to get my 3000 photos uploaded to photobucket in order to really get into my Trip Report, its my first so looking forward to it :)

HouCuseChickie

Sounds Awesome!

Yes i have to get my 3000 photos uploaded to photobucket in order to really get into my Trip Report, its my first so looking forward to it :)

That's the really time consuming part- uploading and editing all the photos...which is complicated by me taking WAY too many pics. Last trip I was taking between 400-600 a day :eek: I'm hoping to save some time by doing two daily uploads while we're there. At least if I take enough pics, I don't have to take as many notes during the trip. I tend to do my heaviest TR reading in the 2 months leading up to my trip (i.e. psych up time) and the month or two following, so I can't wait to use your TR to help psych up material! :D Well, that and to revisit all of this glorious food!

real mad hatter

Just received photos on my I-Pad via Facebook of my party of nine staying at PORS for the first time onsite.They loved the magic cookie bar,and are now going to try the cinnamon roll from main st bakery USA.Lisa,my pals wife has promised to bring me home a cookie bar for recommending them.Just wait to they see the size of the cinnamon roll.:eek:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Just received photos on my I-Pad via Facebook of my party of nine staying at PORS for the first time onsite.They loved the magic cookie bar,and are now going to try the cinnamon roll from main st bakery USA.Lisa,my pals wife has promised to bring me home a cookie bar for recommending them.Just wait to they see the size of the cinnamon roll.:eek:

Their first Cinnamon Roll, so lucky :)

Dad 2 M & M

That's got to be the biggest snack/cake available at WDW. I forgot just how big is was that morning,it was about 8.05am and we were the first in the bakery,I just ordered it and it was still hot and so fresh,OMG. Stop thinking about it now.:)
It is tough to get THAT out of your mind...looking forward to December and those delicious mornings!!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
That's got to be the biggest snack/cake available at WDW. I forgot just how big is was that morning,it was about 8.05am and we were the first in the bakery,I just ordered it and it was still hot and so fresh,OMG. Stop thinking about it now.:)

Sane here everyone was rushing to the rides and we were first in the bakery the cinnamon rolls were not even out yet, they were superb :D

karl75

thankyou for the past two weeks. it has been a pleasure viewing your food adventures it has brought me two weeks closer to our families wdw holiday. thankyou once again

crush (the) dude

you are a wdw food legend.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
thankyou for the past two weeks. it has been a pleasure viewing your food adventures it has brought me two weeks closer to our families wdw holiday. thankyou once again

crush (the) dude

you are a wdw food legend.

Cheers man ;)

Castle Dreamer

Thanks so much for all your time and effort you put into this report. I enjoyed it soooo much!! Can't wait until my next trip in 30 days. :D I have the checklist started!!

DisneyDebNJ

null-1114.jpg
Here in the States, if that were a foot taller, it would be a skyscraper!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom