Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

OswaldTheRabbit

Crush you rock!!!! Thank you for taking the time to share all these pics with us diehard foodies!!!!! They have been so fun! It is is great to see food of places that I haven't tried! Can't wait to share my own (much smaller) food report in November!

BamaDisneyFan

It was ALOT of pleasure viewing the pictures. I commend you Crush for all the hard work you endured, but deep down I know you thoroughly enjoyed feasting and drinking, but I also know you were just as excited to bring us this Wonderful thread. Huge props for A Job Well Done!!!! I am going this week to book mine for July 2013. I am super ready!!!

jimogi

My Fave Mickey Waffles & Breakfast Lasagne :D

null-1703.jpg
Now were they drizzled soaked or drooned in syrup?

jimogi

Cheers Dude its been great reading & drooling over the pics. Not only has it been enlightening but the Real Mad Hatter is about to become wealthy beyond his imagination between his stretchy pants & the diet & DVD:D:D:D thanks to this fantastic report.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Crush you rock!!!! Thank you for taking the time to share all these pics with us diehard foodies!!!!! They have been so fun! It is is great to see food of places that I haven't tried! Can't wait to share my own (much smaller) food report in November!

Looking forward to it ;)

And no worries i enjoyed every minute :)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
It was ALOT of pleasure viewing the pictures. I commend you Crush for all the hard work you endured, but deep down I know you thoroughly enjoyed feasting and drinking, but I also know you were just as excited to bring us this Wonderful thread. Huge props for A Job Well Done!!!! I am going this week to book mine for July 2013. I am super ready!!!

No doubt i did thoroughly enjoy every minute of it. This trip will forever be unique as no way will so much ever be consumed again :D

And great to hear you are booking, will be a while before i return to wdw :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom