Cruise Line

bluesnut

I was wondering. My family and I have never been on a cruise before. I was wondering if people could tell me their opinions of cruises and what they thought of the Disney cruise. I am especially worried about sea sickness. Not the kind from lots of movement but the kind from very subtle movement. Does anyone else have this problem and have you been on a cruise with it?

Michael72688

I've been on the Disney cruise 3 times, twice on the three day once on the seven day and they were all wonderful! Food was awesome as well as the entertainment, also if you can splurge and go for the balcony, its incredible. For sea sickness just take a bonine (sp?) pill or use a patch and you'll be fine. Often times you will notice the ship moving up and down quite a bit, but you feel it or it wont make you sick. I would deffinatly go for it, its a blast and you'll have a great time

Upvote 0

bluesnut

Original Poster
Thanks, I just don't know if those things make you sleepy I'd prefer to stay awake for my trip. Everyone tells me how great cruises are very few people ever say they are bad.

Upvote 0

HebeJebe

I have been on the cruise twice and have not had a problem with sea sickness. You do feel the boat rock a little and a little more at night but the patch works wonders according to my Mom.

Also the lower the deck the less you will feel the rocking.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom