CRT or fireworks...first visit

Starsantrees

I thought I would ask some wdw vets on here...
This is our first (and only) trip to WDW in March. We have one day scheduled for the magic kingdom. We have a dining reservation at Cinderella’s royal table for dinner at 7pm. Fireworks is at 8pm. Our seven year old daughter would love to eat in the castle but the adults prefer to see the fireworks. If you could only pick one..which would you pick? The fireworks show or keep the ADR? I’m hoping to score an earlier ADR but it may not happen. Thanks for your help!

drizgirl

Be persistent. You will find a different time. But be open to breakfast or lunch as many of the prime dinner times are set aside for the signature dining package.

Upvote 0

yensid67

I would prefer to make my daughter feel special and dine in Cinderella's castle...she will not forget that! How many times have you seen fireworks? Disney fireworks are special and magical, but as adults for us its just added music to fireworks. My daughters happiness would be well above my own happiness!!!!!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I would lean towards giving your daughter what she wants. The castle dining with its themed areas, character table interactions, and the memories it will bring is worth more than the fireworks. It is a more unique experience that especially first timers should have. Fireworks at MK are certainly well done and better than what youd see at your home shows, but arent going to be as memorable or as special to a young child that will remember dining in a castle with the princesses. You also get a photo taken with Cinderella and a wishing wand that she wil treasure. GO CASTLE DINING

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom