CRT for dinner...hard to get??

Mystic

Original Poster
My mom and I are planning a trip to WDW in December and my mom's cousin is coming along with her companion. We'd like to treat them to something special and thought we might try to get a dinner ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table. Our 180 + 10 window is coming up at the start of June. How hard are the dinner ADRs to get? I know breakfast ADRs are really tricky to get but what about dinner? :confused:

I didn't have any problem getting them for dinner in September. I called right at 7 a.m. and I was able to pick the exact time I wanted, etc.

Over the years, I've always had a hard time getting a breakfast ADR there. :shrug:

mouselvrmom

Isn't that funny? I had no problem at all getting my breakfast ressie for the day after we arrive right away before the park opens. I guess I must be lucky. :)

JustPlainBill

We made our ADR for August 1st this summer for CRT dinner at the maximum time out that we could, called at 7AM EST sharp and had no trouble getting it. I don't know whether to feel lucky or foolish for being so worried of not getting it. We had a little more trouble getting our Chef Mickey ADR.

happymom52003

Getting dinner there is not a problem. It is not near as popular as the breakfast and lunch since the princesses are not there (other than Cinderella in the lobby, and the FairyGodmother and the mice make a short appearance during dinner).

I've never had a problem getting breakfast or lunch either, but I've also never been during peak times.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I don't think it's too bad. I just booked it today for 10/25 (about 175 days out). I did have problems getting Le Cellier 171 days out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom