Crowds

mickeyfan

Originally posted by Chas&Company
:snore: How are the crowds the first week of August?

Hot and Sweaty!!! (j/k)

They are not bad, because a lot of Florida schools begin around the first of August........my county will be August 8th this year. But I'm a Floridian Native, therefore, I like the heat and if it gets below 65-70, break out the sweaters! :lol:

Upvote 0

WigglyWiggins

times of year

I have been at most times of year except christmas and this year i will be going mid july. to the the first few days of august, i have been at this time before and and i think its perfect, its busy enough so everythings open but not so busy that you cant see over the crowds. I hope you have a nice time!:)

Upvote 0

DisJosh

Ok I can answer this one. :D

My last trip was during the first week of August back in 2000. I would say the crowds were moderate. As long as you get out EARLY in the morning you shouldn't have too many problems with the crowds. The crowds start to really pick up about mid day and for some isn't very enjoyable but I usually brave the crowds...

The heat is also really sweltering at that time...so large crowds can make for sticky or SMELLY situations...espescially during parades! :D lol

But don;t worry...like I said get out early and then take a mid day break and go back late afternoon. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom