Crowds

Chris

Original Poster
There has been lots of speculation on the crowds at WDW. I can tell you they are huge. All three of the All-Stars are booked solid through Christams. We ate the California Grill for Thanksgiving lunch and parked at the MK parking lot and took the monorail over. Only one lot was not used. That is more people than I have seen outside of summer. Some relatives were here last week and they had no crowd at all.

James123

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Chris
There has been lots of speculation on the crowds at WDW. I can tell you they are huge. All three of the All-Stars are booked solid through Christams. We ate the California Grill for Thanksgiving lunch and parked at the MK parking lot and took the monorail over. Only one lot was not used. That is more people than I have seen outside of summer. Some relatives were here last week and they had no crowd at all.

That's why we're going next week. At our Thanksgiving dinner, we spoke with a friend and told him about our Disney vacation. He decided that he wanted to take his family with us (but could not afford the AKL rates) so he booked 2 rooms at the All Star Music this evening over the phone with no problems. I'm told the All Star Resorts are booked at 62% during the next 3 weeks (higher for Movies of course). Still much lower than their average 75% booking for this time of year.

NowInc

Well..it IS the season...I was at the parks yesterday and actually had to get a few fast pass's here and there...it will get progressivle worse until about febuary...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom