Crowd levels this week? November 9-12

PSM

Original Poster
I know it’s just a guess, but does anyone have an idea of how crowd levels might be this week? We’ll be at all four parks from Tuesday through Friday November 9th through 12th. Are there special events going on that might cause higher than “normal” crowd levels?

Just daydreaming now that we’re in Florida on our vacation and will be driving up to WDW in less than two days!

Thepuma

As a side note....remember the US is open from tomorrow to UK and Europe etc....I expect there will be THOUSANDS of people desperate to head to Florida seeing as they have been unable to for almost 2 years.

I fully expect to see a noticeable increase in numbers at all Orlando theme parks.

Nottamus

Here this weekend for races, and it’s been busy! Parking lots pretty full. Long food lines, high wait times….

it was real nice all week before runners showed up low wait times, etc

hoping it goes back to that this week somewhat

Clamman73

I’m there tomorrow - friday and I suspect some spillover from this busy weekend at the Parks tomorrow. I’m gong to DAK on Veterans day and expect a bump but will be there as early as possible.
I don’t think all the sudden this week all of the UK is showing up though.

PSM

Original Poster
I’m there tomorrow - friday and I suspect some spillover from this busy weekend at the Parks tomorrow. I’m gong to DAK on Veterans day and expect a bump but will be there as early as possible.
I don’t think all the sudden this week all of the UK is showing up though.
I’m also hoping it works out that way and it’s not an onslaught of UK people (no offense lol). And hoping the runner crowd starts to taper off by tomorrow. Veteran’s Day crowds are the ones I didn’t see coming when planning park days. Totally missed it somehow. Going to love my time at the parks regardless of crowd levels, though!

Weather_Lady

Touringplans projects the crowd from low to moderate, gradually increasing through the week. If their estimates pan out, it should actually be very manageable.

Moka

I've been hearing it has been quite busy lately. Planning on going next weekend to Magic Kingdom and DHS. I'll see how that goes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom