Crowd level question for trip planning...

Club34

I am a seasoned WDW vet, but I am seriously considering a deviation from my normal time of visiting which is the last week of January to the last week of February. I am wondering if this time is late enough to miss the president's day crowds but still getting in before spring break season starts. Anyone frequent this time of year? Please offer some insight if you have the time. Thanks!

lunchbox1175

I am a seasoned WDW vet, but I am seriously considering a deviation from my normal time of visiting which is the last week of January to the last week of February. I am wondering if this time is late enough to miss the president's day crowds but still getting in before spring break season starts. Anyone frequent this time of year? Please offer some insight if you have the time. Thanks!

Yes sir, as long as you are talking Monday the 25th on. The week before will be very busy, with the Holiday on monday and then the Marathon Weekend to finish it off, I will be there at that time as well and have been in the past and the crowd level is usually around a 3 or 4 out of 10.

Upvote 0

Club34

Original Poster
I would actually be kicking off the trip the weekend of the Marathon. How bad does the marathon impact crowd levels at the park? I would think they would be too tired after running and want to go home. :p

Further, I read that the next weekend [the first weekend of March] is the cheerleading stuff. How bad is that? As you see, I am usually really spoiled the last week of January when nobody goes to Disney.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom