Crowd accuracy--Kenny the Pirate or Touring Plans?

mdcpr

Who has a more accurate view of crowd levels--Kenny the Pirate or Touring Plans? I was looking at crowd levels for AK on November 30th, and Kenny the Pirate states that is the worst day to visit AK, but Touring Plan puts AK as Crowd Level 7 which is not bad for Thanksgiving week.

Club Cooloholic

Last time I was there was in 2000--when I was able to walk into Epcot through International Drive, no tickets on hand, and I was able to have lunch at the Mexico Pavillion...different times.
I actually like the wdw prep school calendar (this site won't let me post its link)
Its habit confusing but once you delve in they give some good explanations on why they have these conclusions. That said my rule of thumb is avoid parks with extra magic hours in the AM...consider evening ones if you really do plan to be there late. And check to see I'd any parties are occurring that could limit your hours in the park...though I suppose a strategy could be to do a park that has an evening party in the morning and hope that some people won't come till afternoon for the party...leaving the morning and early afternoon less crowded

Upvote 0

Janir

Which is one reason I do not care for crowd calendars.
Just because THEY don't like EMH doesn't mean that no one should go to the park with EMH.
At that point it's a personal choice. The data however says, those EMH are busy and therefore if your avoiding crowds, avoid them and hit the park that just had a EMH the day before.

Upvote 0

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Who has a more accurate view of crowd levels--Kenny the Pirate or Touring Plans? I was looking at crowd levels for AK on November 30th, and Kenny the Pirate states that is the worst day to visit AK, but Touring Plan puts AK as Crowd Level 7 which is not bad for Thanksgiving week.

Paging Mr. Touring plans @lentesta.

I am not familiar with the other person. But @lentesta site has been extremely accurate, and he shows the deviations from predictions. A large sampling of data and analysis is put into his prediction product.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom