Creekwayne

Mitzer

Original Poster
Creekwayne:

I know you have got to be excited...you leave for Disney TOMORROW...doing a blonde happy dance to send you on your way. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Have a great trip.

Mitzer

CREEKWAYNE

Originally posted by Mitzer
Creekwayne:

I know you have got to be excited...you leave for Disney TOMORROW...doing a blonde happy dance to send you on your way. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Have a great trip.

Mitzer

Thanks for the well wishes!:wave: It is getting real close and I am super excited!:p Nice dance!:hammer:

23 hrs and 52 minutes...:sohappy:

Mitzer

Original Poster
How long now? I know you are just dying to leave NOW...Listen, make sure to have the best trip ever with your family and drink a cup of coffee for me (at least once) :animwink: . Can't wait to hear your report when you get back...you'll be missed next week. Have a safe trip...:wave:

Mitzer

Original Poster
Well it is from the heart :lol: , and make sure to ride the Test Track at least once for me too, just not after you drink the coffee :hurl: .

CREEKWAYNE

Originally posted by Mitzer
Well it is from the heart :lol: , and make sure to ride the Test Track at least once for me too, just not after you drink the coffee :hurl: .

I think I will be able to squeeze once in for you! Especially with the agenda I have!:lol:

16 hrs 10 minutes.....:sohappy:

CREEKWAYNE

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
Have a GREAT trip Wayne! Make sure we get a full trip report when you get back. Some pics would be nice!

Pam

Thanks Pam!!:wave: Thanks MobileBadBoy!:wave:

15 hrs. 43 minutes...

Mitzer

Original Poster
Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
Yeah...dump the box!:D

OMG, thank goodness you didn't say Take a Dump Pam... :lol:

but do have a safe and great trip...we will be here when you get back. :wave: BYE

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom