Creative Media Contest 2: Year of a Million Dreams WaltPaper

Legacy

Original Poster
WaltPaper Contest

Topic: Year of a Million Dreams! Design an original desktop background showcasing the ideas and magic of the Year of a Million Dreams!

Deadline: Midnight, EST 11 Nov 2006

Prize: Winner will choose subject for next Creative Media Contest. I will contact winners by PM for their preferences at the closing of each contest.

All WaltPaper entries must be submitted in JPEG, GIF, or BMP format. The dimensions for the entries will be 700 pixels high x 525 pixelswide. No animations please.

Entries that do not follow any of the above guidelines will not be accepted.

VulliamyWDW

Year%20of%20a%20Million%20Dreams%20Final.bmp

Thank you
VulliamyWDW X

imagineer99

WaltPaper Contest

All WaltPaper entries must be submitted in JPEG, GIF, or BMP format. The dimensions for the entries will be 700 pixels high x 525 pixelswide. No animations please.

Entries that do not follow any of the above guidelines will not be accepted.

I believe you mean 700 wide X 525 tall. ;)

ZapperZ

When you view this thread for the very first time, do you see VulliamyWDW's picture as an advertisement for Filelodge.com before the actual picture shows up?

Or am I halucinating?

Zz.

VulliamyWDW

Hi, i havent checked this thread in a while, and i would just like to say how nice all your comments have been, they are much appreciated.!
And about the bandwidth thingy, i dont know what the heck is going on there, so i'll just put up the lesser quality jpeg that i have uploaded to the WDWMagic Photo Albums.

Thanks again!
VulliamyWDW
xxxxxxxx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom