Create a complimentary personalized 'Share a Coke' product this weekend at Epcot

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I hope the screening process is a little better than it was for the Dr. Pepper promotion.;)

6T2C8.jpg

SAV

We were at our local Six Flags last weekend and they also had these. What I saw were a bank of machines that sort of engraved the name into the can. It wasn't a label and it wasn't a full size can. There was only 30 minutes left in the time limit, so we didn't bother waiting in the line.

coca-cola-personalized-bottle-australia.jpg

pixiedust4000

Coke did this at my local grocery store. I was able to make two cans. It is basically a sticker on a smaller sized can of coke. It was free and I only waited a few minutes. But it is cool to see my name on a can of Coke. They sell the 20 oz. bottles with names on it but I have yet to find mine, so this was great.

CaptainShortty

I went in Epcot today and it was really fun. At about noon it look about 30min between the time we got our wristband and got the personalized can. Each band entitles you to 2 cans (one for you as one to share)

Mouse_Trap

We had this fad in the UK about a year or 2 ago, everyone seemed to go nuts for it at the time......completely died off now though.

They even had trucks touring the country at one point, like just parking up in supermarket car parks and opening up.

It's just a can of standard coke with a name on it people!

MissM

It's just a can of standard coke with a name on it people!
When you're someone with an uncommon (or uncommonly spelled) name and have rarely if ever had the chance to have personalized items in your life, things like this can be fun. I don't think anyone is booking a vacation just to do it, but why look down on a person getting a little amusement out of a small thing? *shrugs*

JIMINYCR

When you're someone with an uncommon (or uncommonly spelled) name and have rarely if ever had the chance to have personalized items in your life, things like this can be fun. I don't think anyone is booking a vacation just to do it, but why look down on a person getting a little amusement out of a small thing? *shrugs*
Yes,Fun. We just happened to find a coke bottle in our local convenience store with our sons name on it in time to give it to him along with his other B-day gifts. Looking at the Coke site they have my name available, but not my wife's or my sons GF. I tried to get my wife to let me jet off to EPCOT to get her one but I guess it wasnt important enough for her to have one to let me go.:(

blm07

Are they going to take out some gardens somewhere around the park and make a shrine to custom Coke cans with your picture on it too?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom