Cream Cheese Filled Pretzels?

Raychul

Original Poster
Strange question, but my last trip to Disneyland a friend introduced me to the amazing treat that is a cream cheese filled pretzel sold on Main Street (last shop to the left as you walk towards the castle).

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place in WDW that sold them as well. I have been to WDW over 35 times and DL 23 times and have never heard of such a pretzel until my last trip. With two trips to WDW coming up in the next 2 months, I would love to get my hands (and mouth) on another one of these pretzels.

Thanks for the help!!

Pioneer Hall

I know that they are available at the Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland. I think I have heard of them being sold in a couple of other places as well, but I am not positive.

Pooh Lover

I haven't tried one yet but plan to next month. Sounds amazing! Gee, I wonder if the pretzel would be better before or after the Dole Whip Float? :lol:

Raychul

Original Poster
I haven't tried one yet but plan to next month. Sounds amazing! Gee, I wonder if the pretzel would be better before or after the Dole Whip Float? :lol:

Oh my god, you have to try it! I thought it was the strangest combination and was super hesitant to try it...but when I finally did, I was hooked. It's seriously, soooo good!

CaptainShortty

I'm pretty sure The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland is the only place that sells them in the parks. They used to also be sold in Fantasyland next to Ariel's Grotto but that location has since closed to make room for the expansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom