Crazy WBI rule. So frustrated.

Soarin2u

The web based interviews are based on the result and your honesty to the question. Her answers may have differed, or not been up to the same standard she had originally answered that Disney had wanted. More often then not when people fail its because they inconsistently answered one or more of the multiple duplicated questions (They are just worded differently). It shows potential lack of honesty if you answer them differently.

For example :

"People say I take authority in group" - *Very much Agree*
to
"I often take the leadership role in social situations" - * Disagree*

This signifies you're not answering honestly.

Too me it's indicated that this may have been the case by the employees response, saying she over analyzed the question therefore her examination lacked consistency.

Extensions aren't treated in the same respect as a re-hire situation despite the amount of time. Extensions, at least in my case, were to first overlooked my record card, then was to my workplace, leaders decided if they think I'd be fit for a different position or, that if I opted to, to keep me at "Same Place, Same Location" If she elected that option it first goes back to the leaders, leaders decide if you'd be fit to stay, move elsewhere, or if you're not suitable for extension. Least thats the story of the process of a girl who was close to my leaders as she tried to convince them to suggest her to transfer to her other selected roles. How accurate it is? I'm not sure, so I personally take it grain of salt, but from the sounds of Its not really on the DCP recruiters to handle that process.

TL;DR
They only care about your current application, wonderful alumni have been rejected before.

BTW, I just completed my DCP Spring 2018 and rejected my summer extension to continue enroll in summer courses for "Same place, Same location"

Last edited:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Those questions are pretty standard for most large employers, not just Disney.

They want to hear a consistent response.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom