Crayola Experience!

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Well its finally happening the Crayola company is bringing there fun for the family attraction to Orlando Florida http://attractionsmagazine.com/new-crayola-experience-attraction-coming-orlando/

Unfortunately its not where I was hoping it would be placed which was to take over/sponsor the Imagination Pavilion in Epcot specifically the upstairs in a reimagined Image Works play center and then hopefully a new ride starring Dreamfinder and Figment!

rob0519

What financial benefit would Crayola get from being inside Epcot when they can charge $18 a head at the mall?

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
What financial benefit would Crayola get from being inside Epcot when they can charge $18 a head at the mall?

I totally agree! Understand this was a pipe dream of mine that they would take over the sponsorship of Imagination and make it a star attraction once again. A few years ago when Kodak went bankrupt and pulled out of their sponsorship someone here made a thread asking what would be a good fit for the pavilion and I mentioned Crayola due to its creative center in PA. and its presence in all children's formidable years growing up learning to use the imaginative side of their brains to create art and ideas!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom