Covid Vaccine Updates and General Discussion About Vaccines

Will you take a Covid vaccine once one is approved and deemed safe and effective by the FDA?

• Yes, stick me please

• No, I will wait

• No, I will never take one

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disney Analyst

My neighbourhood in BC was added as a high transmission area last week, making everyone 30+ instantly eligible for a booking. So I got a booking for May 14th, then randomly today my 28 year old partner got their invite to book, so they must be lowering the hotspot age.

You’re looking at a soon to be first dose household!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Vaccine requirements are probably dependent on full approval and not emergency-use, but, application for full approval has already been made by PFZ and MOD.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
I heard that possibly starting on Thursday, they can start giving the shot to everyone in the 12 to 15 age group.

The CDC panel meets tomorrow, Wednesday, May 12 and will surely give their approval. This makes Thursday the day that the teens can be jabbed.

Some states are vaccinating down to age 12 today, so check with your state’s rules.

I tried finding online which states are doing that. Do you know and can link it? Thanks!

CatesMom

The CDC panel meets tomorrow, Wednesday, May 12 and will surely give their approval. This makes Thursday the day that the teens can be jabbed.

I tried finding online which states are doing that. Do you know and can link it? Thanks!
Virginia has not yet shifted eligible ages downward. Watching closely.

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No

It certainly seems things are moving in the right direction. Hopefully by the end of the year most things will be getting back to some sort of normalcy.

ToTBellHop

I know there is a story on CNN today about a 14-year old in GA.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
I know there is a story on CNN today about a 14-year old in GA.
Rather odd.

While states and medical personnel can make 'decisions' at their discretion, there are also 'rules.'

The Feds are giving the vaccines to the states, I would assume they could clamp down and say, "follow the rules if you want more vaccines," though the threat of not providing vaccines would not be good optics.

Bob Harlem

Sumter county (Where most of the Villages is), is now at 2/3 (66%) vaccinated. Least vaccinated is Baker, just west of Jacksonville, at 22%. In general, all the counties heavy with retirement communities are highest, with the metro areas in the middle, Orange county is a little over 47% right now. (These numbers are direct from the county, not the aggregate sites which miss some of the vax sites)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom