Covid Testing for Return International Travel

Goodeone

Original Poster
I've tried searching for discussions on this, but haven't found anything.

Does anyone have any tips or personal experience for Covid PCR testing to fill travel requirements? Canada requires a negative PCR test within 72 hours of departure for travellers returning home from vacations. I have found numerous places around Disney World that offer testing, but so far many of them (CVS, Walgreens, Quest (Walmart)) all need you to input US based address information in order to book a reservation.

Hoping to find another Canadian on here or anyone else that can help guide us to a lab close to property (won't have a car, will need to use a rideshare) that accepts international travelers.

Wendylet

Does anyone have any tips or personal experience for Covid PCR testing to fill travel requirements? Canada requires a negative PCR test within 72 hours of departure for travellers returning home from vacations. I have found numerous places around Disney World that offer testing, but so far many of them (CVS, Walgreens, Quest (Walmart)) all need you to input US based address information in order to book a reservation.

Hoping to find another Canadian on here or anyone else that can help guide us to a lab close to property (won't have a car, will need to use a rideshare) that accepts international travelers.
I have heard of a company known as Beeper MD and they will come out to your hotel and provide testing for you. I believe you can get the testing free and they may have a structure in place for rapid test pricing but it is nominal. I have read reviews of people who have used this company and the reviews have been excellent. At the very least you should google and check them out. I have a trip to WDW planned for next May and should these testing requirements remain in place I will be booking with them. I am from Edmonton so a fellow Canadian here! Best wishes!

Wendylet

I am now hearing through different discussion boards that their Facebook page has a lot of negative reviews. I was not aware of those. So best be forewarned and do some digging yourself.

Lilofan

What about inputting your hotel address information while you stay Orlando? The site should be able to accept that as a US address.

Goodeone

Original Poster
Thank you for the replies, I've finally found an article/video from WDW Magazine that guided me towards Fast Test Now. They're located up by Universal, but it shouldn't be a problem to take a rideshare there and the lab seems pretty reputable and will provide overnight testing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom