COVID-19

ImperfectPixie

Oh look. Trump thought COVID might be a good thing, so he wouldn't have to shake hands with "disgusting people", aka, his supporters.

Interesting that he's blaming all the negative things people are saying on them being a disgruntled employee. Is it normal for EVERY employee to leave a job and say bad things? 😂

Also...there's a difference between being a germaphobe and being a germaphobe who thinks he's above the rest of the world. The president is the latter...and should never have been elected.

BuddyThomas

Advertisement
Interesting that he's blaming all the negative things people are saying on them being a disgruntled employee. Is it normal for EVERY employee to leave a job and say bad things? 😂

Also...there's a difference between being a germaphobe and being a germaphobe who thinks he's above the rest of the world. The president is the latter...and should never have been elected.
So true. And then of course there is this:

Ponderer

As a friend said the other day, when you have this level of turnover in any other organization or business - not even thinking of the “unhappy” and “disgruntled” employees - the only possible reason is shockingly bad management.

(*Edited message as it contained a fragment of an unfinished post)

Last edited:

ImperfectPixie

That’s true. I know at least one middle-aged
man who died despite (and I know this for sure) following all the rules.

And as I keep yelling into thin air, the no-maskers make it more likely that COVID will kill people who have no choice in the matter, the vulnerable, the essential. But like that family in the starter, they

As a friend said the other day, when you have this level of turnover in any other organization or business - not even thinking of the “unhappy” and “disgruntled” employees - the only possible reason is shockingly bad management.
EXACTLY.

Lensman

Premium Member
Has anyone here looked into how DNR orders are being interpreted in nursing homes during the COVID-19 pandemic? I'm interested in learning more.

BuddyThomas

0D91B4DB-687D-4418-93C2-D2394E45FAF8.jpeg

Ponderer

In Nashville, apparently cases attributed to bars and restaurants were too low, so the mayor made sure to conceal them from the public. Meanwhile, bars and restaurants were rotting on the vine.

The Nashville Fox affiliate just retracted the story after the video of the mayor’s contemporaneous press conference blew the story apart.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom