COVID-19

ImperfectPixie

Advertisement
He claims he has been to 42 countries , traveled around the world? Immigration at the airports dropped the ball many times allowing this looney tunes back in the USA.
He's a nutcase...I wanted to just gag him to get him to shut the hell up.

ImperfectPixie

STEPHANOPOULOS: It would go away without the vaccine?

TRUMP: Sure, over a period of time. Sure, with time it goes away.

STEPHANOPOULOS: And many deaths.

TRUMP: And you'll develop -- you'll develop herd -- like a herd mentality. It's going to be -- it's going to be herd-developed, and that's going to happen. That will all happen.

I can't believe how many times he just keeps saying the same lies...as if repeating them over and over will make them true.

Those were fantastic questions, and he didn't really answer a single one.

Nubs70

Testing accuracy has always been an issue. At 99.5% accuracy and an even distribution of false positive/false negative, if the entire population of the United States were tested and all positive tests isolated, there will be 8.7 million false negatives in general population. 8.7 million is roughly the population of New York City.

To Add:
At best, false negatives run about 2% based on Harvard Medical analysis. At 2%, the number of infected in gen pop would be 7 million.

Last edited:

Laketravis

""The virus favors gatherings," Shah added. "It does not distinguish between happy events like a wedding celebration, or sad farewells, like a funeral."

Yet not a single mention of "peaceful protests" in the entire article......hmmmmmm.

Last edited:

Laketravis

The Mom

Premium Member
Must be some sort of Democratic hoax.

I ate at one of them last fall.

But I'm not sure about your Democrat Hoax remark - the restaurants closed because Covid precautions prevented them from staying open for the last several months. If people thought Covid was a hoax, they never would have closed in the first place.

ImperfectPixie

I ate at one of them last fall.

But I'm not sure about your Democrat Hoax remark - the restaurants closed because Covid precautions prevented them from staying open for the last several months. If people thought Covid was a hoax, they never would have closed in the first place.
I saw where a reporter interviewed people at a Trump rally and asked why they weren't masking...if memory serves, one of them said it was a hoax. People in our town FB group are CONSTANTLY calling it a hoax...not a few, either...quite a lot of them are. It's frightening to think that my kids are in school with some of their kids.

Top Bottom