COVID-19

unmitigated disaster

I am laughing as I always have had android phones and never taken a bite of the apple....and had to get new phone a few years ago with an MDE upgrade.....now I can foresee having to get iPhone just to do Disney.....:D
I used my kindle fire for MDE. It worked fine. Though of course no Apple Pay.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Advertisement
There you have it. As long as your cause is righteous enough, the virus won’t kill you.

TP2000

Covid-19 has been cured! Our three month long National Nightmare is finally over.

There is no longer any need to obey Social Distancing or Stay At Home orders from your Leftist mayor or Liberal governor. The need to virtue signal and post a few photos to your Insta feed at a protest automatically protects you from the Covid-19 virus.

Here's Portland, Oregon, the hippest of the hipster and Far Left cities on the West Coast, on Tuesday evening in honor of George Floyd...

A couple thousand Peaceful Protesters pack onto the Burnside Bridge approaching downtown Portland...

And about 10 blocks southwest of that bridge, a few thousand more Peaceful Protesters pack into Pioneer Square. Because it is Portland, the whitest big city in America, almost everyone is white but almost everyone is a hipster.

And that means they are automatically exempt from the Covid-19 virus so long as they are protesting against Racist Police and Orange Man Bad...

Covid-19 is cured! It has been abolished! It no longer exists! All churches and nail salons and Disneyland may immediately reopen tomorrow. There is nothing to fear. Grandma will no longer die. Covid-19 is over. And in Portland that means Brunch may resume immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Last edited:

LittleBuford

Last edited:

aw14

You know for a fact that all or most healthcare workers are out in the streets cheering protestors on? Who’s spinning narratives now?
😂. I guess the videos of the healthcare workers out clapping and supporting protesters as they march in New York City isnt real? Don’t worry pal, it’s all just made up

LittleBuford

😂. I guess the videos of the healthcare workers outcropping protesters they march in New York City isnt real? Don’t worry pal, it’s all just made up
I wrote “all or most” for a reason. There are still many experts who are expressing concern about the health implications of all these gatherings. Some of them are quoted in the articles I shared above.

aw14

I wrote “all or most” for a reason. There are still many experts who are expressing concern about the health implications of all these gatherings. Some of them are quoted in the articles I shared above.
I don’t disagree that some are concerned and at the same time, some are not. I was amazed at what I saw was in New York City which if I’m not mistaken was A Mecca of this pandemic

Willmark

So basically the last 2-3 months of social distancing just went out the window.

Potentially the hospitals are about to be overwhelmed or were about to get herd immunity, rapidly.

And while many view the cops negatively, what happens when say 20% of them get it, then officers around them get quarantined. In other words I hope people are prepared because these are just two factors of many that could easily allow for even greater civil unrest.

Willmark

I was amazed at what I saw was in New York City which if I’m not mistaken was A Mecca of this pandemic
As I recall there were posters here going on about how the protestors in Michigan were “going to spread Covid19 due to close proximity!” What was that? A hundred? We’re talking about thousands upon thousands night after night in multiple cities.

LittleBuford

I don’t disagree that some are concerned and at the same time, some are not. I was amazed at what I saw was in New York City which if I’m not mistaken was A Mecca of this pandemic
There are indeed those in the medical and scientific communities who are cheering the protestors on. I just found this article that supports your characterisation:

While I sympathise with what the letter is saying and with the protests themselves (provided they’re peaceful), I think the public-health risks are too grave to ignore. The next few weeks are going to be difficult indeed.

Willmark

While I sympathise with what the letter is saying and with the protests themselves (provided they’re peaceful), I think the public-health risks are too grave to ignore. The next few weeks are going to be difficult indeed.
While I agree with you, difficult isn’t the word I would use. Crippling is the word that comes to mind.

Not to be alarmist because in the grand scheme of things this virus has a (relatively) low level of lethality. The problem is the amount of people who might seek treatment will overwhelm the system, far beyond what we saw in the spring, coupled with those who actually are infected.

Last edited:

LittleBuford

While I agree with you, difficult isn’t the word I would use. Crippling is the word that comes to mind.

Not to be alarmist because I’m the grand scheme of things this virus has a (relatively) low level of lethality. The problem is the amount of people who might seek treatment will overwhelm the system, far beyond what we saw in the spring, coupled with those who actually are infected.
Trust me, I’m alarmed, and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if “crippling” is the outcome. “Difficult” is me being optimistic.

drizgirl

Covid-19 has been cured! Our three month long National Nightmare is finally over.

There is no longer any need to obey Social Distancing or Stay At Home orders from your Leftist mayor or Liberal governor. The need to virtue signal and post a few photos to your Insta feed at a protest automatically protects you from the Covid-19 virus.

Here's Portland, Oregon, the hippest of the hipster and Far Left cities on the West Coast, on Tuesday evening in honor of George Floyd...

A couple thousand Peaceful Protesters pack onto the Burnside Bridge approaching downtown Portland...

And about 10 blocks southwest of that bridge, a few thousand more Peaceful Protesters pack into Pioneer Square. Because it is Portland, the whitest big city in America, almost everyone is white but almost everyone is a hipster.

And that means they are automatically exempt from the Covid-19 virus so long as they are protesting against Racist Police and Orange Man Bad...

Covid-19 is cured! It has been abolished! It no longer exists! All churches and nail salons and Disneyland may immediately reopen tomorrow. There is nothing to fear. Grandma will no longer die. Covid-19 is over. And in Portland that means Brunch may resume immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation!
I would also venture to say they're not getting mass cooperation with increased lockdowns when the cases spike again.

Top Bottom