[COVID-19] DCL Sailings Canceled

Rider

Dream parked offshore of Cocoa Beach today:

F7E43979-7035-4FE3-8CE1-F1A5509AAB6C.jpeg

ChuckElias

All European sailings have been cancelled.
Looks that way. Everything I"m seeing on the Travel Agent site says they've cancelled through July 27. But European cruises are not available to book even after that departure.

Disney Cruise Line Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Alert
May 13, 2020 – 10 AM

Disney Cruise Line Extends Suspension of New Departures Through Monday, July 27, 2020

With the well-being of our Guests, Crew Members and Cast Members our top priority, and in line with direction from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Disney Cruise Line has suspended all-new departures through Monday, July 27, 2020.

Guests currently booked on affected sailings will be offered the choice of a cruise credit to be used for a future sailing within 15 months of their original sail date, or a full refund. These Guests and travel agents will receive an email from Disney Cruise Line outlining details and next steps.

Guests who booked their reservation through a travel agent should contact them directly with any questions. Those who booked directly with Disney Cruise Line and have questions after receiving their email should call us at (866) 325-6685 or (407) 566-7797.

Below is a list of impacted sailings:

Disney Magic

May 11-23
May 23-30
May 30-June 6
June 6-13
June 13-22
June 22-July 1
July 1-13
July 13-18
July 18-25
July 25-Aug 5

Miss Bella

Looks that way. Everything I"m seeing on the Travel Agent site says they've cancelled through July 27. But European cruises are not available to book even after that departure.

Disney Cruise Line Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Alert
May 13, 2020 – 10 AM

Disney Cruise Line Extends Suspension of New Departures Through Monday, July 27, 2020

With the well-being of our Guests, Crew Members and Cast Members our top priority, and in line with direction from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Disney Cruise Line has suspended all-new departures through Monday, July 27, 2020.

Guests currently booked on affected sailings will be offered the choice of a cruise credit to be used for a future sailing within 15 months of their original sail date, or a full refund. These Guests and travel agents will receive an email from Disney Cruise Line outlining details and next steps.

Guests who booked their reservation through a travel agent should contact them directly with any questions. Those who booked directly with Disney Cruise Line and have questions after receiving their email should call us at (866) 325-6685 or (407) 566-7797.

Below is a list of impacted sailings:

Disney Magic

May 11-23
May 23-30
May 30-June 6
June 6-13
June 13-22
June 22-July 1
July 1-13
July 13-18
July 18-25
July 25-Aug 5

lostpro9het

I’m guessing that DCL is still optimistic that Alaskan and European sailings will happen this summer then? Here’s to hoping!
Unless they sail from Mexico to Alaska, I dont see it happening this summer:

ChuckElias

I’m guessing that DCL is still optimistic that Alaskan and European sailings will happen this summer then? Here’s to hoping!

Unless they sail from Mexico to Alaska, I dont see it happening this summer:
As @Maelstrom Troll implies, Alaska is pretty much cancelled for the whole season, from everything I've seen from vendors. No cruise line is expecting to sail to Alaska this year. This will also apply to "leaf peeping" Canada sailings from NYC and Boston in the Fall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom