Couple of Royal Pacific Questions

squidward

Original Poster
Having been a few years since we stayed here, I had a couple of questions I was hoping someone might be able to help me with.

1.In relation to Sapphire Falls, how long is the walk? Is it a covered walkway? Is it indoors? I'm trying to figure out if it's close enough to go over for a drink or go swimming over there, without it being inconvenient.

2.I've seen pics of the new rooms, where some have just the shower and some have the tub and shower. Is it just random what you get? Sounds silly, but since we shower instead of bathe, I'd prefer the shower only.

trr1

Having been a few years since we stayed here, I had a couple of questions I was hoping someone might be able to help me with.

1.In relation to Sapphire Falls, how long is the walk? Is it a covered walkway? Is it indoors? I'm trying to figure out if it's close enough to go over for a drink or go swimming over there, without it being inconvenient.

2.I've seen pics of the new rooms, where some have just the shower and some have the tub and shower. Is it just random what you get? Sounds silly, but since we shower instead of bathe, I'd prefer the shower only.
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort connects to Loews Royal Pacific Resort by an interior covered walkway. I am sure you can take the boat also as they are right next door

JT3000

1. Sapphire Falls is basically next to Royal Pacific, separated only by some water. The boats will stop at both hotels but I would walk.

2. You should ask them when you make your reservation. Depending on availability, they can probably make sure you get the sort of room you want.

Scuttle

Request a room in tower 3 and you can use the end of the hall staircase and it pops out right by Emerils and you are halfway to SFR.

trr1

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom