Country Bears 2 in works

Rider

Original Poster
Variety:

"Disney's box office expectations are modest for 'Bears' but with a budget of $20 million, the pic is practically in profit before it opens"

"A sequal is already in the works and the franchise seems assured, since Disney often has mined gold with DTV sequals when the big screen numbers didn't add up."

They also mention Disney Channel and ABC for more "Bears" offerings.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Rider
Variety:

"Disney's box office expectations are modest for 'Bears' but with a budget of $20 million, the pic is practically in profit before it opens"

"A sequal is already in the works and the franchise seems assured, since Disney often has mined gold with DTV sequals when the big screen numbers didn't add up."

They also mention Disney Channel and ABC for more "Bears" offerings.

Now THIS has GOT to be a joke!!! Don't they check reviews and stuff like that? Only numbers? If they did somewhat good, that's because people didn't know what to expect. Come a second, everybody WILL know!

Scary Movie, anyone? :rolleyes:

J.E.Smith

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

At least maybe they oughta stick the AlterBonnets(As a seperate singing group) or AlterLiverLips in there(In a Elvis converntion or something) if they make one...

The_CEO

All the movie is ar advanced Barney costumes singin and chit like that.. How interesting.. I will not pay to see that.

Rider

Original Poster
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
All the movie is ar advanced Barney costumes singin and chit like that.. How interesting.. I will not pay to see that.

I think we have a winner for least thought out post of the year!
:lol:

Sorcerer Mickey

That is seriously, seriously sad. I'm starting to think Disney should stay away from movies until they get the original classic formula right, that jump from TLK to L&S was too long.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
They should just stick to not making crap. Let the animation dept do it's job, and they'd be fine. It's this live action stuff that never pans out.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Fievel
They should just stick to not making crap. Let the animation dept do it's job, and they'd be fine. It's this live action stuff that never pans out.

I wil not pay to see this movie....nor..you could not even pay me to see it:lol:

The trailers are sooo bad....and the tv commericals are to.
This will not even be a rental on my list....and when I see it on cable...I will change the channel to "Oxygen".
Oprah re-runs have to be better than this right?:lol:

J.E.Smith

Ever time I look at clips of the movie, like the Yahoo!Movies, it makes me like it more and more...

I may still bash it a little, though isn't as bad as I thought before, primarly because I think of the movie as an alternate story from the attraction.

General Grizz

I generally hate to see these Live Action films...I almost threw up when hearing about that Max Keeble film.

In fact, this should be worse since it makes the CBJ "profile" seem lower...I'm just going in case there are any references to the Original CBJ ... which I know there are...

(and of course make some comments in my head like Zeke!)

RobVanDam

THREAD DRIFT SORT OF

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I generally hate to see these Live Action films...I almost threw up when hearing about that Max Keeble film.

In fact, this should be worse since it makes the CBJ "profile" seem lower...I'm just going in case there are any references to the Original CBJ ... which I know there are...

(and of course make some comments in my head like Zeke!)

oh come on , keeble was a great movie...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom