Rumor Country Bear Jamboree to be Replaced by Toy Story Show?

Stevek

There seem to be a handful of people on the web who are into Disney who have the same kind of personality. I can think of three others just off the top of my head (although they're on Facebook).
Is that surprising? Someone who focuses their whole life on Disney parks (aka lives in Fantasyland) lacks maturity? Have seen this in Star Wars fandom as well. Some of these folks lose sight of what real life is and Disney because their reality.

jt04

Was the plan to have Woody be one of the side acts of the show or were they going to remove the entire show for Toy Story content?

If the former I think it could have worked. Tom Hanks can be pretty creative. Still hope they put a show like this in DHS.

Donaldfan1934

Was the plan to have Woody be one of the side acts of the show or were they going to remove the entire show for Toy Story content?

If the former I think it could have worked. Tom Hanks can be pretty creative. Still hope they put a show like this in DHS.
It was described by the site that shall not be named as a full-on replacement. However, as mentioned earlier in this thread, they were the only source to be that specific about a potential replacement, so take that as you will.

DeletedAccount55555

For people defending this guy...

A broken clock is right twice a day

If you throw enough darts at the board one will eventually hit the bullseyes

If you really break it down, he says enough things something will be right............. doesn’t mean he’s a reliable source.

Right?! Between rumors posted on various message boards and mentioned on podcasts and competent guesswork, you could correctly predict some changes. But that’s not the same as having a source, writing a story that sounds definitive about these changes, and then claiming credit for breaking “news.”

Walt Disney1955

So basically the bottom line here is that it was just "fake news" and at best gossip or at worst an intentional rumor that the Country Bears and/or Tiki Birds were going to be replaced? From what I am reading in the comments it looks like it. I am happy to hear that if it is true. CBJ is only in Tokyo as far as I know. It belongs in Frontierland in WDW.

MinnieWaffles

He doesn't have and hasn't had media access for anything (for a long, long time), if that's what you were implying. A chunk of unofficial Disney sites don't.

It's late (or would it be considered early?) here, so I could've misread what you were saying.

I didn't know that, and that's even funnier. He's got nothing to lose but nothing to gain.

FettFan

Along with space ranger spin

I’m good with that. A brand new SRS has the freedom to expand outward and not be limited to the old If You Had Wings/Dreamflight track.

And best of all...dare I say it....you could build TWO tracks that routinely come close to each other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom